Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Brand new Dinar buyer & eager to learn

Greetings to everyone....

I learned of this site last sunday evening through an e-mail I received from a buddy who forwarded it to me....

It had an attachment of a post...from here..

After checking out other posts....I decided to join....

The information here is delivered with plenty of sincerity , which is what caught my attention....

A lady-friend of mine has a son who has been working in Iraq as a civilian for the past two years. He came home for a visit this past October....when I asked him how things were over there....he said he was just trying to stay out of trouble and buy as much Dinar as he could.

He told me that the value has to go up sooner or later....

The following week , I went to talk to a buddy who works at a local electronics store to ask him what he knew about Iraqi Dinar...Instantly , he chewed my butt for not reading the e-mails he had been sending me since April.....(guilty as charged)

He told me he had already bought 5 mill at 500 at a time....and if I didn't buy any , he would not feel sorry for me...

That was my cue...so , I bought some Dinar....

So , here I am....and thank you all for providing great insight as I learn about this process....

Peace

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Dinar Vets!!

If you really want to learn, spend time reading in the news section!!

Beware of what you read in the rumors section as most post there have no links and tend to be hear say!

Do a search for post that are made by Scooter, Adam Montana,Doc31,K98nights,carlablum and VIZIOIRAQI.

There are so many others that also bring great info to this site and i don't mean to leave anyone out but with these names that I have listed here there post will get you off to a great start!.

Good Luck

Bump

• Upvote 3

Welcome to Dinar Vets!!

If you really want to learn, spend time reading in the news section!!

Beware of what you read in the rumors section as most post there have no links and tend to be hear say!

Do a search for post that are made by Scooter, Adam Montana,Doc31,K98nights,carlablum and VIZIOIRAQI.

There are so many others that also bring great info to this site and i don't mean to leave anyone out but with these names that I have listed here there post will get you off to a great start!.

Good Luck

Bump

Thank you very very much...

I appreciate you letting me know who brings it real every time......that's real kool...

Thanks again...

Peace

• Upvote 1

Good luck friend.

I have been following Dinar the last nine months fairly new to it also. Have been reading this site for 5 months and just joint in to post.

Think clearly before rushing out to purchase more because of some rumor you read here. Always ask question and do research.

Hope it rv soon..

• Upvote 1

I appreciate you letting me know who brings it real every time......that's real kool...

Thanks again...

Peace

You are welcome!! Have fun and GO RV!!!

Also, great responses from the members above ^^^^^^^^^^^ TennesseeCherokee and 007. Good job everyone!!

Great people on this site!!

• Upvote 2

Welcome Hitz ! If there is anything I can do to help you just ask. Been researching Iraq's situation for over three years now and finally decided to join Dinar Vets back in December. Wish you the very best..TennesseeCherokee..........

Thank you sincerely TennesseeCherokee....

I will not hesitate to ask....for I have plenty of questions.....but I wanna see if the answers are already available before I bother anyone...

Thank u again...

Peace

Good luck friend.

I have been following Dinar the last nine months fairly new to it also. Have been reading this site for 5 months and just joint in to post.

Think clearly before rushing out to purchase more because of some rumor you read here. Always ask question and do research.

Hope it rv soon..

Thank you 007....I appreciate your info & friendship...

However.... :(....I already purchased another 500k since I joined.... :rolleyes:

But , I will think first from here on out.... :D

Thanks again....

Peace

• Upvote 1

get use to waiting.....take most everything as a rumor.....

I have patience....and Ty for the consideration.....

Peace

Hitz, you can't imagine the "aaaah" factor you created by this line: "....but I wanna see if the answers are already available before I bother anyone...." Good attitude.

Greetings tyro....

Yeah....irritation and aggravation ....I get heavy doses of each every night at work ( I work in a auto-assembly plant )....

So , I am mindful of my approach to people when I have questions that common sense can answer for me...

Thanks ....

Peace

Hitz,

Welcome to the VET --- a fantastic mixture of people and a great forum for Dinar information. With that said, my friend Bumper recommended you look at some of my post but the link below is a compilation of many post. Also, please don't think you'll read all this material in one day as it would be impossible.

"IN SEARCH OF THE ILLUSIVE RV" --

Good Luck and again welcome to the VET!!!

Scooter

Thanks again...

Peace

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Hitz! I am new to Dinar Vets, however I do find the majority of the members to be rational and positive. You definitely have come to the right place for information and thorough research about Iraq and the IQD saga, :D If the information you are looking for is not already posted, there are many members ready and willing to help you find the answers. Nice to have another sincere member.

Mimi

• Upvote 1

Welcome, Hitz! I am new to Dinar Vets, however I do find the majority of the members to be rational and positive. You definitely have come to the right place for information and thorough research about Iraq and the IQD saga, :D If the information you are looking for is not already posted, there are many members ready and willing to help you find the answers. Nice to have another sincere member.

Mimi

Greetings mimi....

I appreciate your warm & encouraging consideration...

My wish for you & all of us invested....is a smooth transition with wisdom on the forefront...

Peace

Hitz,

Welcome to the VET --- a fantastic mixture of people and a great forum for Dinar information. With that said, my friend Bumper recommended you look at some of my post but the link below is a compilation of many post. Also, please don't think you'll read all this material in one day as it would be impossible.

"IN SEARCH OF THE ILLUSIVE RV" --

Good Luck and again welcome to the VET!!!

Scooter

Greetings Scooter...

I will do just as you say.....for that will cut down on milage & time....

with all sincerity , thank you

Peace