Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper-What makes someone a pumper?

I am curious because this word gets thrown around so often. And I am sure everyone has their own idea what they think a pumper is.

To me a pumper would be someone who makes up rumors that convince others that buying more Dinars.

But what about someone who just post's nonsense or spreads rumors just get get people to post more nonsense? Would that also be considered a pumper? I mean the more traffic on a site means more hits which can mean more profit.

What about the word "Guru"? I honestly really don't know what some mean when they call someone a Guru. What makes someone a Guru?

Does anyone really think anyone else has a true contact? What makes a contact a legit contact?

Obviously I am bored and curious about what makes some of you people tick around here....... :mellow:

• Upvote 1

A pumper is someone who works directly or indirectly for a Dinar seller. Examle: I start a rumor by saying that I heard from a " friend" or have "intel" that the Dinar was going to revalue in the near future in order to create excitement therefore increasing the purchase of Dinar. The dealers and their "pumpers" are the only winners in this game so far and make no mistake they are making fortunes with this strategy. I am amazed there hasnt been investigations into some of these sites/gurus given the obvious collusion of some individuals to defraud and deceive the public, although they be underway now for all I know.