Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 chat - Edited by Sunglass - PM 1-19-10

Sunglass

6:47 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... what is your take on the banks supposedly being on alert for rate change?

6:47 PM [bossman] sonny1 ..how soon is .....soon on r/v??

6:47 PM [sonny1] it defeats the purpose. it wont stop any violence, people still will be ******

6:47 PM [bAMA69] sonny1 hey be careful on your way back might run into a he she* *

6:48 PM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits i was told the same thing by the 5-3 in chicago area

6:48 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 .. the bank people actually told you that?

6:48 PM [sBX] sonny1 you wre told directly by 5/3

6:48 PM [sBX] thats strong if so

6:48 PM [sonny1] icequeen95 thank you, iraq has one of the lowest inflation rates in the world

6:49 PM [sonny1] SBX yes

6:49 PM [financeminister] there sure are a lot of posts lately about banks getting notified (heads up) about dinar

6:49 PM [sBX] 5th 3rd

6:49 PM [dfekigjkh2] 5-3 is fifth/third bank

6:49 PM [sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess

6:49 PM [dfekigjkh2] wierd name for a bank. is it the fifth bank, or the third bank?* *

6:49 PM [financeminister] SBX crap, what did sonny1 hear

6:49 PM [sBX] dfekigjkh2 its 2/3rds better than most banks

6:49 PM [sBX] *

6:49 PM [sonny1] and two others, on saturday, and they werent b.sing they said it is new territory for them and dont know the proscess

6:50 PM [dfekigjkh2] finance, why are you calling SBX crap?* *

6:50 PM [shj121] Thankss sonny,sounds like we are ready to rv

6:50 PM [jtl] I missed it , what was sonny told by the bank?

6:50 PM [waverunn1] *dfe....5th bank...3rd street

6:50 PM [sBX] sonny1 dang

6:50 PM [sBX] well hopeful

6:50 PM [LittleMissGrits] boa1471 u going to cash in with ALI?

6:50 PM [financeminister] sonny1 please repeat

6:50 PM [bossman] sonny1 ..great thanks!!

6:50 PM [sonny1] i call them 2-3 times a month, and have ordered millions of dinar from them, i have became friendly with the manager, and she said its true

6:51 PM [stglenn] sonny1 same bank i use

6:51 PM [antfuzz] sonny1 thank you for sharing

6:51 PM [bAMA69] sonny1 da man* *

6:51 PM [sonny1] same as mailman, no date nor a rate

6:51 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 who tells the banks to be on alert ... the treasury?

6:51 PM [boa1471] nope i will be at 5th3rd bank

6:51 PM [bonecollector] if i knew it was this month for sure............ i would quit tomorrow

6:51 PM [stglenn] well in diff state

6:51 PM [sBX] sonny1 well I will say that IF this is all true then it should be soon....weeks or less

6:51 PM [sBX] no way they would alert someone months ahead of time

6:51 PM [Nance] LittleMissGrits oooo, good question

6:52 PM [snickers77] what bank was "alerted" ?

6:52 PM [dfekigjkh2] bonec, dont do it!* *

6:52 PM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits they were told thru a e-mail, they wont tell anyone its true, so if you ask them, they will laugh at you

6:52 PM [LazySusan] bonecollector i hope for everyone here that has a job they can quit

6:52 PM [mikey] Snickers77 5th and 3rd

6:52 PM [bAMA69] Im buying the room a drink send the bill to sonny1

6:52 PM [breeree] *

6:52 PM [jtl] What were they told?

6:52 PM [snickers77] how do you know that sonny?

6:52 PM [bonecollector] LazySusan me tooo

6:52 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... who sent the e-mail though ... or do you know?

6:52 PM [sonny1] so whenyou call, and alot of you will, they will tell you it isnt true, i wont give the actual location6:53 PM [waverunn1] sonny repeat button stuck

"so whenyou call, and alot of you will, they will tell you it isnt true,i wont give the actual location6"

This is the exact same thing Medic says when he has heard something from one of his corporate banks..... they have a secret list of people on these sites that the corporate banks will tell, but don't bother to call them, because "you" aren't on that secret list - so there's no way to confirm.

"so whenyou call, and alot of you will, they will tell you it isnt true,i wont give the actual location6"

This is the exact same thing Medic says when he has heard something from one of his corporate banks..... they have a secret list of people on these sites that the corporate banks will tell, but don't bother to call them, because "you" aren't on that secret list - so there's no way to confirm.

Exactly pujols5. It's easy to get excited about unsubstantiated rumors and dismiss the facts. The challenge is to question the rumors and accept the facts. If the object is to stay grounded and you can't question the rumors, then I have ask only for the facts, please.

I will add this. I use BOA and FCB here in Florida. I know for fact that BOA and FCB branches do not know the exchange rates for currency as that is not their responsibility. What they do is go onto the banks website to the foreign exchange tab and pull up the rate for the day. Do you know how much currency fluctuates it would be impossible for a bank branch to keep up with the change... That is why they have a specific department that handles that. I also know that BOA has a book with pictures of the Dinar in them as I have seen this book.

OK, 1 more time. What was it that Sonny1 heard? I read the chat and couldn't figure out what info was being passed. I'm not trying to be a smart azz, I just need someone to break it down barney style. I posted the same question earlier on this thread, but I guess someone thought I was trying to be a smart butt and deleted my post.

rtucker,

he said he spoke a to a lady in his 5/3 rd bank who he has become friendly with over the past several months. She said she had received the same "email" heads up about the IQD rate changing. And he said he heard the same thing from two other banks over the weekend, but didn't give their names.

RTucker Sonny1 was replying to LittleMissGritts comment below.

6:47 PM [LittleMissGrits] sonny1 ... what is your take on the banks supposedly being on alert for rate change?

So he said: 6:48 PM [sonny1] LittleMissGrits i was told the same thing by the 5-3 in chicago area

That is it.

Blessings