Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Casual Dinar Discussion With a Wells MGR

ThePhantomRider

I was just at my local Wells Fargo branch, located on Del Mar Heights Rd. San Diego, Ca. I was dealing with the Asst. MGR on some account issues and noticed a notice that between 12-31-09 and 12-31-10, there would be no FDIC insurance available on non interest bearing accounts. I brought up the issue that as of 1-1-11 for the next 2 years the FDIC would cover all deposits in non interest bearing accounts, and she said yep, noticed the placard still there and said, "They need to update that " and pulled it off her desk.

Now they also buy and sell international currency, they have an electronic billboard showing a handful of exchange rates and I asked her about the Dinar. She said "I have heard of it, I know there are a few people around here that invested in it." I said, are you aware of any changes in the currency, and she said "No, not from anyone affiliated with Wells, but I have heard from customers that it might appreciate soon."

So I asked her, once it revalues could I exchange it for USD and place it into a non interest account insured up to the amount of the deposit? Her response was "Yes, so long as it's a recognized currency we can exchange it for whatever rate it's listed at. We can then deposit it into an account you set up. I hope these rumors are true and you can make some money on your investment."

So from here, she is an assistant MGR, states all she knows is from what she has heard from customers and that if/when it needs to be cashed in, they can manage the transaction.

No ground breaking news, just basic information since I was there.

TPR

• Upvote 12

Interestingly enough my boyfriend had a "chat" the other day with a Bank of America branch employee. He asked her if they were "ready" if people came in wanting to cash in dinar after the RV.

She said "How did you know about that?" He told her & she said absolutely - they were all "extremely aware" and had just gotten in "de la rue" (forgive my spelling) machines at their branch.

Doesn't mean much but heck it helps us keep the hope alive! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Would you mind dropping by a Chase branch and having a similar conversation with one of their assistant managers?

Thanks! :rolleyes:

I went to a Chase bank in Colorado and asked about purchasing or selling dinar. I was told by the branch manager that CHASE banks stopped selling Iraqi Dinar over a year and a half ago. I called the main branch in downtown Denver and asked the branch manager the same questions and she also said they stopped buying and selling over a year and a half ago.

I asked her why they stopped selling, she said they were aware that it may revalue and they wanted to keep all they have.

• Upvote 2

Oh boy here go the banking stories again..LOL.. heck i hit on the ladies at the bank, i don't talk to them about my money...you can watch the CBI site for that

Question for you... out of these ladies at the bank you are hitting on ..... is one of them a fat lady? If so could you please have her sing for us? :D

• Upvote 3

two weeks ago, i went a local Chase branch here in Houston (Cypresswood location) to wire some money to my daughter overseas......while i was with the "licensed personal banker" (title on her business card) getting this done, i asked about the IQD....she turned around to her computer and looked up currency exchange rates.....she told me that they are not accepting that currency because it's not in their system, but when it does appear in their system, i can deposit the IQD at whatever their buy rate is at the time and there won't be a charge for doing this........

• Upvote 2

Interestingly enough my boyfriend had a "chat" the other day with a Bank of America branch employee. He asked her if they were "ready" if people came in wanting to cash in dinar after the RV.

She said "How did you know about that?" He told her & she said absolutely - they were all "extremely aware" and had just gotten in "de la rue" (forgive my spelling) machines at their branch.

Doesn't mean much but heck it helps us keep the hope alive! :)

If this is true it means quite a lot. They know it is going to revalue and they are getting set up for it.