Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic chat 1.19 1851cst

k98nights

> medic chat 1.19 1851cst

> ________________________________

>

> SFMedic says to (17:51:10):

> I HAVE NEWS

> SFMedic says to (17:51:42):

> I HAVE ALSO BEING ON THE ROAD DO NOT STOP NOT GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THINGS

> SFMedic says to (17:52:13):

> I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIND OUT WHY AND HOW THE BANKS WERE NOTIFIED AND WHAT HAS HAPPENED EVEN TODAY

> SFMedic says to (17:52:40):

> LAST FRIDAY CORPORATE BANK HDQTRS EMAILED A HEADS UP

> SFMedic says to (17:52:53):

> TO BRANCHES THAT THE IQD WAS CHANGING

> SFMedic says to (17:53:06):

> TODAY THIS STILL STANDS

> SFMedic says to (17:53:33):

> TODAY EVEN MORE BRANCHES WERE NOTIFIED AND WE HAVE THIS CONFIRMED OF A HEADS UP

> SFMedic says to (17:53:40):

> NO TIME FRAME WAS GIVEN

> SFMedic says to (17:53:47):

> ONLY IT WAS COMING

> SFMedic says to (17:53:54):

> NO RATE WAS GIVEN TO EXPECT

> SFMedic says to (17:54:18):

> NOW EVERY MAJOR CORP HDQTRS IS ON WATCH STILL

> SFMedic says to (17:54:30):

> I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT MADE THEM DO THIS

> SFMedic says to (17:54:47):

> NOR DO I KNOW WHAT THE MECHANISM IS TO TRIGGER THE RV

> SFMedic says to (17:55:20):

> BUT IF THE BANK BRANCHES HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND WAITING

> SFMedic says to (17:55:26):

> THEN I SURE AS HECK AM TOO

> SFMedic says to (17:55:33):

> SO THAT IS IT

> SFMedic says to (17:55:38):

> ALL DONE

>

i have a lot of money invested in this curency and i want to see it RV like every one else, i don't comment most of the time as most are lies and can't under stand why there can't be more truth, i have a pastor friend on another site that follows medic and every email i get from him about what medic says has been faults and maybe if i really didnt have a real bank manager in my family i would have fallen for these rumors, i just feel bad for those who need this to RV and cling on to every piece of info truth or lie, i wish this site could be more on the truthfull and honest side.

Moolay thank you so much for your input I couldn't agree more. I know some things come out as rumors but this crap gets really old with this medic and all his followers and falling for every single word he puts out there, this thing is just that an investment, it will happen when it happens. No matter what medic or any one else thinks, believe or has this high intel with all these connections, it's any body guess and these guys with these sites know no more that the next guy, with this being said all we ask is for the truth, I understand some rumors come with that, but what we have been led to believe and think the last few months keeps coming up empty, so far they have proven themselfs wrong with all their intel, until they can actually hit the head on the nail, I don't think they really argue our point

i agree with k98nights in that this is the rumor section of the forum... with that said medic puts his infomation out as facts..... once it comes here its put in the rumor section... soooooo i say that adam makes a seperate section just for medics information.... now if you dont like rumors dont read it... i like reading medics chat info so keep bringing it here thanks