Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone heard from Med yet today?

Windanna

I'm not sure who Med is? But I will tell you that I am located in Baghdad, and have been for the past 9 months. I closely monitore whats going on here. I am an investor as well. I would set your minds on another year minimum before this rv takes place. Trust me, no one wants this to heppen more than I, I would like to go home hahaha. BUT, you have to think somewhat logically on this situation here. The government is brand new, they will have to prove themselves to be a unified government that can handle their countries needs, keep peace amongst the tribes, and prove they arent just going to pocket all marginal profits.

This will happen, but I think its a much longer road than some are willing to deal with. Patience is key here.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure who Med is? But I will tell you that I am located in Baghdad, and have been for the past 9 months. I closely monitore whats going on here. I am an investor as well. I would set your minds on another year minimum before this rv takes place. Trust me, no one wants this to heppen more than I, I would like to go home hahaha. BUT, you have to think somewhat logically on this situation here. The government is brand new, they will have to prove themselves to be a unified government that can handle their countries needs, keep peace amongst the tribes, and prove they arent just going to pocket all marginal profits.

This will happen, but I think its a much longer road than some are willing to deal with. Patience is key here.

Sorry but the government is not brand new.

This is the second elected government they have had in the past 5 years. (4 years and 4 months before you arrived there)

just sayin.

Sorry newbie doesn't hold water with us. Thou we don't believe everything these guru's say .We've been invested alot longer and can see whats been happening.