Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

copy of draft budget law iraq 2011 to be posted 1/1/2011

Windanna

I read that it's the draft for Iraq's 2011 Budget and it states that the budget would be implemented and published in the official gazette on January 1, 2011. I guess there is always a possibility but the parliament still has to approve it and who knows if they can do that in 1 day? Like I said, there is always a possibility. the link to that is http://articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com/2010/12/to-be-posted-in-official-gazette-jan_30.html

"Draft". Maybe all they have to do is post a draft, then put in the healthcare reform in the official budget, and pass it without the citizens knowing what's REALLY in the budget law or any other law! Just funnin'

come on no government would ever do that.... oh wait... I guess they could take a page out of O's play book and do that if they wanted

I read it...it says the budget is to be implemented 1/1/11 it does not specify the date it will be posted in the gazette. It also says that Iraq has to strike deals with Saudi Arabia and other countries for debt repayment as a condition of the Paris Club Agreement for which payments begin 2011 through 2028. The deal with Saudi just happened and I believe they worked something out with Kuwait as well.

Basically, it says the draft budget - AS AMENDED (they can can always draft ammendments throughout the year) will be published in the gazette and goes effective 1/1/11. Parliament does not have to be in session for it to go into effect. It sounds to me like Parliament is on vacation because the budget is done - ammendments or revisions can occur next year.

Shabbs said the revaluation of the dinar including the removal of three zeros shall require "much field work" - and will occur in 2011 - I think if I had read this damn thing back in May I would not have fell for all this darn speculation the last few months - he said 2011 revalue - its been right in front of our eyes for MONTHS

I hope we are but days away!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :partyhat::tiphat::woot: