Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ENORRSTE: Where we are just after Christmas

ronscarpa

PLEASE, someone make this person go away. He used to have really thought-provoking posts with interesting intel.......now all he does is sermonize. I really don't care that much about every aspect of his life. PLEASE RV, so we can have these people go away for good.

OK, I'm over it. GO RV.

I AGREE 100%

• Upvote 2

Let us start with a proverb, found in Proverbs 13:22, where it reads, “A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.”

"The nice thing about Proverbs is that you don’t have to worry about whether the saying is being taken out of context. There is no context. Each proverb stands on its own and says what it says. So in this proverb we see clearly that the wealth of the sinners is stored up for the righteous. On the surface I can see how Iraq might be the former, while we might be the latter. So on that one, I feel pretty good."

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to nitpick here, but really - if Proverbs can't be taken out of context as Enorrste states, then how and why is he applying his own logic? So the sinner is Iraq? And the rest of us are "Good Men" so to speak? To start with, Iraqis might object to this particular line of reasoning. In trying to stay level headed about this investment, I'm trying NOT to read "RV" into every little sign, and using Proverbs 13:22 to say RV is imminent is misguided if not misleading. If Proverbs can't be taken out of context, then Proverbs 13:22 is advising people to behave in a Christian manner and their progeny will reap the rewards, while a sinners descendants will not. Otherwise, you can apply any logic to any Proverb and twist it to mean whatever you want. I'd like to be younger and thinner - is there a Proverb for that?

I'm sorry to use sarcasm here, but in my opinion this line of reasoning is dangerous.

Again, no offense intended, but Enorrste as a spiritual advisor? I think not.

I think you’re missing the point! He was not saying Iraq is the sinner in the proverb, but only the instrument in which GOD is playing to get his people the wealth of the wicked. He that hath ears to hear let him hear! ;)

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone, i just wanted to say excelent post. I to believe we will have the opportunity to help and change many lives with our new found blessings. I also would like to invite everyone if you havent done it already to google or just search the web for BIBLICAL HISTORY IN IRAQ! i did this in in 2003 when i was stationed in Iraq to learn more about the place i was in. I was amazed at the findings!! Along with this new found respect for the land i walked on as did many people of the bible i was able to hold an Easter service in 2005 in one of the few christian monistarys in Iraq that was built in the 1700s. I have to say it was a blessing to have that opportunity. May god bless each of us and guide us in the path he has chosen for us and open our eyes to the opportunities he has layed before us to help others..

Wow! what a great post! I've been in this for 3 years plus. Never posted anything and never replied to one until now. Everything that you said Ron is true. And if you meditate on the Word, it just starts talking to you. I think some places call that revelation. I still am trying to figure out what my part is after the RV, but I do know that lots of friends and a few ministries are going to get a huge financial boost from me! I just want to say thanks for sharing your heart as I know that on this site you most likely will get pounded. Thanks brother!