Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No PR rumors in a long while

pokerplayer

Decided to post in off topic as to avoid getting trashed by disgruntled posters.

Just occurred to me that I have not read any PR ( Porto-Rico ) rumors in quite some time. Many of the old timers will remember every second week a juicy rumor came from there. The dealers use to have elaborate commercials about how it was almost done. ( remember the lady in a bath tub full of cash ? )

Anyone heard any lately? Some were funny and some darn near believable.

Hope you don't mind me choosing off topic as it seemed appropriate to me.

pp

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to post in off topic as to avoid getting trashed by disgruntled posters.

Just occurred to me that I have not read any PR ( Porto-Rico ) rumors in quite some time. Many of the old timers will remember every second week a juicy rumor came from there. The dealers use to have elaborate commercials about how it was almost done. ( remember the lady in a bath tub full of cash ? )

Anyone heard any lately? Some were funny and some darn near believable.

Hope you don't mind me choosing off topic as it seemed appropriate to me.

pp

Bump

Pokerplayer ... I'm not understanding why you responded to your own post with the word "bump" ... but who ever you are referring to is not familiar to me.. would be my guess that they got run out of dodge for spreading crud and have probably returned with a new id but that is pure speculation.

put your faith in no man or woman

Pokerplayer ... I'm not understanding why you responded to your own post with the word "bump" ... but who ever you are referring to is not familiar to me.. would be my guess that they got run out of dodge for spreading crud and have probably returned with a new id but that is pure speculation.

put your faith in no man or woman

PVS

It was to resurrect the original post. I did not receive any responses to the first post and am still curious as to my original post.

pp