Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ChiefV ... from another site

KCT

Which "source" is more reliable? The kid on the bus buying milk, the Pakistani friend, the laborers cutting high grass or the guy wirking at the Turkish restaurant are in deed 4 sources for the same rumor, but I think I will keep looking for something a little more concrete.

Thanks for sharing KCT - This was moved to the Dinar Rumors forum where it does belong as it is just hearsay.

I do appreciate the info Chief V passes along to us.

He has mentioned hearing about the smaller denoms in the past and was going to show us some pics - but he never got them himselve else I am sure he would have posted them.

Again this is just info that he has heard from the people that he knows in iraq.

No proof just what he has been told by others.

Sure wish this would happen real soon.

GoRV.gif

• Upvote 1

"Anyways… I went to the PX area last night to grab some chow. Found out this bus goes back there, so I get on, sit and wait. Being on there for about ten mins. I came from the gym right before this"

:lol: reading and comprehension says he was at the gym and he went to the px, he was not at the btc when he went to the px. being at the gym, he could have cought a different bus that was not the btc bus. i know what your saying but trust me we have many bus routes for this base and its a rumour that i'm kinda like ehh...

Anyway I thought I provided a better rumour. I forgot to add to that rumour that a coworker of mine here on base has a friend that works at the turkish restaurant and he was told the same thing somewhere in 2011 1dinar to 1 usdollar. So that would make 4 sources for one rumour. i guess no one cares probaby because i didnt put a date or rate to it. :lol:

I guess that being a grey area might be left to interpretation…

May I also point out that he is transit at the BTC and the closest most likely gym that he used is what a 2 minute walk at the most from the PX area (on the same side of Poo river)

It is possible he got an another bus… taking the chance of ending up at the other side of the base by taking the word of a bus driver that says 7 words of English that you will make it to the PX that is no more than a 2 minute walk just past the post office.

Sorry… He might have.. who knows… may be when HE LEFT THE GYM he didn’t feel like walking a few 100 yards… May be.

Anyway… I liked your rumor better…

Happy New Year Brother :D

• Upvote 1