Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

dano2771 personal experience

pleasantvalleySunday

This is taken straight from the FDIC's website (underlined parts by me)

[source: 72 Fed. Reg. 1377, January 11, 2007]

1As used in this Statement, the term "financial institution" or "institution" refers to national banks in the case of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; federal and state savings associations and savings and loan holding companies in the case of the Office of Thrift Supervision; state member banks and bank holding companies (other than foreign banking organizations) in the case of the Federal Reserve Board; state nonmember banks in the case of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; and registered broker-dealers and investment advisers in the case of the Securities and Exchange Commission. The U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks supervised by the Office of the Comptroller, the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation also are considered to be financial institutions for purposes of this Statement. Go back to Text

2In the case of U.S. branches and agencies of foreign banks, these policies, including management, review and approval requirements, should be coordinated with the foreign bank's group-wide policies developed in accordance with the rules of the foreign bank's home country supervisor and should be consistent with the foreign bank's overall corporate and management structure as well as its framework for risk management and internal controls. Go back to Text

3This item is not intended to include traditional, non-binding "comfort" letters or assurances provided to financial institutions in the loan process where, for example, the parent of a loan customer states that the customer states that the customer (i.e., the parent's subsidiary) is an integral and important part of the parent's operations. Go back to Text

4Of course, financial institutions also should ensure that their own accounting for transactions complies with applicable accounting standards, consistently applied. Go back to Text

5The control processes that a financial institution establishes for CSFTs should take account of, and be consistent with, any informational barriers established by the institution to manage potential conflicts of interest, insider trading or other concerns. Go back to Text

6The agencies note that the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 requires companies listed on a national securities exchange or inter-dealer quotation system of a national securities association to establish procedures that enable employees to submit concerns regarding questionable accounting or auditing matters on a confidential anonymous basis. See 15 U.S.C. 78j--l(m). Go back to Text

Senetors, Hilary or whomever in the Government not directly associated to the establishment of Dinar trade and RV would have nothing leagally binding them to owning Dinar. Someone who IS working on the transaction is. Now it may not be called INSIDER TRADING, but it's the same basic pricipal and still regarded as a felony...

Buying or gifting a world traded currency is not insider trading... If Someone in the Financial sector told people that the Dinar will rv on 12/31/10 buy some now, and it does rv on or after that date is insider trading.. Like all these bank rumors. If a bank manager hears knowlege of an rv and tells people, the bank manager could goto jail and be fined for more money that they would cash there dinar in for..

boy oh boy, PVS, I really thought YOU were legite and not a pumper. I am seriously disappointed!!!!

I for one am getting tired of ignorant NEWBIES!!!! ALL WHO ARE NEW WE HAVE A GREAT STAFF, AND THEY DONT GET PAID TO DEAL WITH THE **** THROWN IN THERE FACE!!!

So the next time one of you newbs think about posting a comment about a mod being a bumper, do us a favor and delete your account.

• Upvote 1

boy oh boy, PVS, I really thought YOU were legite and not a pumper. I am seriously disappointed!!!!

I'm not sure what you consider "legite" as you say, but the definition I go by for 'legitimate' include "in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards."

I believe with every fiber of my being that the recorded situation took place. I have never made any statement about it except it's authenticity. And frankly, what you think of me is none of my business :wave:

pvS

• Upvote 3

I'm not sure what you consider "legite" as you say, but the definition I go by for 'legitimate' include "in accordance with established rules, principles, or standards."

I believe with every fiber of my being that the recorded situation took place. I have never made any statement about it except it's authenticity. And frankly, what you think of me is none of my business :wave:

pvS

you are right PleasantvalleySunday.....i can tell you are 'not my stepping stone' and 'i'm a believer' and would take the 'last train to clarksville' to support you, and i'm no 'daydream believer'.......GO RV!!!!!!!.... :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1