Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Foiled again

brianlpn

I feel a bit silly having believed (somewhat) a Monday rumor such as I posted regarding my families friends in Kuwait. I hav not spoken to them regarding thier info or what did or did not happen as planned, as it doesn't really matter. Simple fact is that its' Tuesday and no cash in yet. My appologies to all, and i still hope that we are very close. Have a happy and safe New Year.

No prob, enjoy all post! Do more, this stuff is better than exercise for the heart!

Brian, I wanted to thank you for the way you handled this post! Class class class!!!

Also, I wanted to comment on ALL the responding posters in support of Brians post!!! Again class class class!!!

This is the way we should be here on DV. Not kicking someone for trying, but help support them and keep going.

We are all in this together!!

Thanks to ALL

Bump

• Upvote 1

Hey don't sweat it boy, any one in hear knows that this is a pin's and needle's ride and even if the Intel has merit,

you know perfectly that the stability of that wacko government is in a constant flux. There is no way we can fully believe

that in Iraq everything happens on a perfect timetable, up to this point it hasn't. Many and many predictions and rumors and Intel etc. etc.

have come true but, don't forget they are masters of the "drag-it-out-syndrome". So don't Worry Brian, I feel your heartfelt put up or shut up

real mans apology that only a "good honest man" can give. Keep yours post's coming, they keep our spirit's filled with hope, and teach us

to become warriors of patience.