Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unified Gulf currency

Dinar Holder

I think its a great concept, however , can you imagine getting a group of middle eastern countries to agree on anything ???

Wow, talk about something being "a stretch" ... that one might cause something to "snap" ... :)

I have long felt the "compromise" gene was missing in these people.

smee2

Tiffany I agree with you on this "

smee and Maximus are correct, they would have to give up fiscal policy and some monetary policy to a central policy council....in order for that to work, everyone has to play by the rules...the EU found out that isn't possible...against human nature. Very unlikely that Iraq would join IMHO.

Read more:

Please stay off this site until then "newbie". Disrespecting mods gives you away. I'm sure you've been banned 5 or 6 times already.

Banned? Not once yet. I could careless what the mods do, they can ban me for pointing out the truth.

As for you, go back to smoking your pot buddy.

Edited by ceaser
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

SDR Valuation

With effect from January 1, 2011, the IMF has determined that the four currencies that meet the selection criterion for inclusion in the SDR valuation basket will be assigned the following weights based on their roles in international trade and finance:

U.S. dollar 41.9 percent (compared with 44 percent at the 2005 review)

Euro 37.4 percent (compared with 34 percent at the 2005 review)

Pound sterling 11.3 percent (compared with 11 percent at the 2005 review)

Japanese yen 9.4 percent (compared with 11 percent at the 2005 review)

Does this include RV of DINAR

Tiffany I agree with you on this "

smee and Maximus are correct, they would have to give up fiscal policy and some monetary policy to a central policy council....in order for that to work, everyone has to play by the rules...the EU found out that isn't possible...against human nature. Very unlikely that Iraq would join IMHO.

Read more:

You found the right phrase ... play by the rules. There is no way Iraq will play by the rules. A combination of three major tribes these people will change the rules to suit themselves, come up with new rules for others, or simply ignore any rules someone tries to place on them;

Right on!

smee2