Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning in Baghdad

Cbi site has been down for 23 hours.

All three website address.

The message is the following:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at cbi.iq Port 80

It's now 8:36am in baghdad.

My gut is telling me tonight is the night we have been waiting for.

How many others will lose sleep waiting on good news tonight?

Hope everyone had a good chrismas day.

Go RV...............

Its now 10:15am in bagdad.

I can't hang any longer. calling it a nite.

Good nite everyone.

Go Rv........ ( hopfully sometime today).......

• Upvote 1

Where's the RV?

Monday 10:00 am in bagdad.......

Reminds me of the kids game 'where's Waldo?" The little man in the red stripped suit hiding all over the world .

"where's the RV?" Obscured little rate hiding in document after document , page after page, of the 2011 budget. Some body got to spot it soon.

B) hmmm ? THE rv is still hidden far away deep within the vaults of CBI....One day... the sun will shine threw the cracks of the vault and open the pathway .... to the golden Dinar Notes.... and there before your eyes... will be in HUGE GOLDEN letters.... RV... SMILE everyone it's monday.... :)
  • Upvote 1