Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

my family thinks i am stupid

chuckray

There is an old saying in the investment world... 'it's too late when all the Doctors and Pilots want in'. In other words, one day this Dinar thing is going to be a great investment for those of us who saw the potential before anyone else. Then everyone will want in but it will be too late to make the big bucks. I got into this investment three years ago with that thinking... I want in before everyone else knows it is a good investment because that is how you make the really big bucks. But until then you are a just stupid currency speculator. Stupid is such an insulting word. My family doesn't think I'm stupid any more, but they do think I'm crazy, because I am. But it's kind of funny... when I was normal I was broke! I thought it was normal to have a boss pushing me around 10 hours a day... I thought it was normal to be broke all the time... you have got to be crazy to think outside the box, make lots of money and have fun! It's your only life... love every minute and get used to people thinking you are a little crazy! It beats being normal! B)

Go Dinar! Go RV!

Merry Christmas!

• Upvote 2

Consider this chuckray...chance takers have always been called crazy by most of their family and so-called friends...remember that one guy stood alone in his conviction that the world was round when most of the "brilliant minds" of his era were convinced the world was flat and he would sail off the end of it? How did that work out? Believe and receive!

I become homeless on Dec 15-2010, and now all my friends and family try to take over my life and treating me like a kindergareten but no one knows that I have 2.5 Dinar in my custody, and very soon they all will be crying & I will be flying high and away from all looseres except few who are helping me now to feed me daily. my bank kick me and my two grown daughters and wife on the street after long battle with foreclosures.

Yes if I tell my family now about my Dinar then I will be big fool, so lets go RV RV RV RV RV RV

• Upvote 1

chuck ray....when this RV happens, i want you to videotape the moment they find out that you're a millionaire and you come and drop 50k on the kitchen table or or pull up in the newest 2011 6 series BMW something along that line... videotape that reaction.

i know i cant wait to see doubters faces when i roll up

How many people spend $5 dollars every week on the Lottery. What are the odds. With the recent GOI formed and UN sanctions lifted. They cannot keep it at its current rate for long without major problems.

Indeed! You were at -1 my friend, so I evened you back at 0 (with a +1). Don't know why someone would give you a negative for that comment.

I've been in this two years now (Oct '08) thanks to a very good friend. It has been a huge roller coaster (and I feel for those who have waited longer), with my friend calling me every couple months to tell me it is "going to happen" in the next 30 days. Well. I am still here waiting like everyone else. Who knows, we may not make anything, but if we believed that we wouldn't be in it. One thing is for sure: for those who can wait there will be a payout. We just don't know how big, or when. I read from all the "gurus" and such, and want to believe, but this is, after all, SPECULATION. As I see it, at the very LEAST we will break even (please don't trash me for stating a remote possibility), at the very best we can see a 1000 X (or better) increase on our investment. Probably will be somewhere in the middle, and may start on the lower end and move up over a 2-5 year period... ? Again, who knows.

But, I remain confident it will pay out. And I am in it until I have PROOF one way or the other, hoping it will go "our" way and pay off big...

Go RV/RI!

Cheers!

Dave