Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MEd Chat 12/20 2:15 pm est

jlassociates

Easy on Tim, he is positive, not a downer, just a realist. I think he is as hopeful as any for this to blow wide open this week! However, he has helped me understand this investment better. Great post!

No he's not a realist. A realist knows that the RV/RI is getting ready to happen. He is a big DOWNER. This is my investment, and I could care less what he thinks or believes. My advice to him is just keep stroking his kitty, and the RV/RI will be delivered to him. In other words just go to sleep in the back seat and when we get to our destination we will wake you up! Comprende?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not so fast.....some of those posts are temps and this thing still isn't a done deal. we'll get there, but let's not pop the champagne just quite yet ;)

"I don't think so Tim..."

Yesterday was a landmark day for me (Maliki named names) and it started the twelve days of RV celebrations for me. There are eleven days remaining in calendar year 2010 and on each of these days I feel it is my duty and priviledge to celebrate like nobody's business. I popped a cork yesterday and will do so each and everyday (one glass shared with friends) remaining in the year in anticipation of entering a new year and new phase of life (debt free).

As I have said before, I hope for the maximum RV (over $3.00 would be a dream come true), but even if it comes in at $.10 my life will be forever changed because I will be debt free and able to accomplish some of my heart's desires.

GO RV! Git 'er done!

B)