Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Ransom, nice optimism! I for one have had a terrible year, financially speaking. Then to top it off, had rotator cuff surgery, which put me even further behind, so I have seriously got my fingers crossed. By the way, anyone got an old house they need restored?

• Upvote 1

This would be the best Christmas present ever... It would mean my husband could come home from Iraq and spend Christmas with his 3 year old son (and me) for the first time in 2 years... I'm trying so hard not to hold my breath, but it's really hard when my son asks me every day, "Is daddy coming home yet? I miss my daddy." If it doesn't happen, we're still blessed to have our health and a roof over our heads. Merry Christmas, and may God Bless you all...

~Melissa

• Upvote 2

Ransom, nice optimism! I for one have had a terrible year, financially speaking. Then to top it off, had rotator cuff surgery, which put me even further behind, so I have seriously got my fingers crossed. By the way, anyone got an old house they need restored?

I know what you mean about the surgery I have had the same thing done myself and took me off work 6m and really caused the ball rolling downhill almost loosing my home because of it