Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

U.N Treasury

Dreamin2010

So for me, the major question lies in the following statement:

"Please note that there are changes in major currencies and related currencies effective 15 Dec 2010"

I don't recall ever seeing that statement on any other previous months report...and I have looked before.

My second question is meant by "major" currencies? Is it based off of value. size of economy, multiple pegs?

No matter how I read it I like it, and no, I don't believe the US dollar is devaluing on the 15th.

• Upvote 2

There are various changes to the rates of exchange for many "official" curencies throughout the year. The schedules are merely for the orchestrated changes in rates periodically throughout the year. If you read the last sentence of the first paragraph... "Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations." So, I doubt we will see any changes to Iraq on the regularly scheduled updates. More likely immediately announced after GOI announces the revaluation of the IQD. IMO

Wow.

"Please note that there are changes in major currencies and related currencies effective 15 Dec 2010."

I am surprised that I am reading this. Obviously they would never announce what specific changes are forthcoming but to just know that changes are coming on the 15th is...I'm just surprised to be seeing this.

Am I reading to much into this?

I just hope Iraq doesn't screw this up and they do the necessary things required for them/us to move on.

thanks Dreamin2010 and bigd