Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News They are going international sunday

JRHPHOTO2001

I FOUND THIS IN ANOTHER BLOG...

They are going international sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by papajack

I have just been told that the session of Parliment tomorrow will be a rubber stamp and is for appearance only also known as politics. They are going international Sunday with their stock market and need a viable currency to do so. I was told their worthless currency has already hurt them bad with their stock market to this point.

The holdup so far was a political ploy to get more seats in Parliment. Politicians are the same everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You da man...thanks! :D:D;):rolleyes:

I FOUND THIS IN ANOTHER BLOG...

They are going international sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by papajack

I have just been told that the session of Parliment tomorrow will be a rubber stamp and is for appearance only also known as politics. They are going international Sunday with their stock market and need a viable currency to do so. I was told their worthless currency has already hurt them bad with their stock market to this point.

The holdup so far was a political ploy to get more seats in Parliment. Politicians are the same everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You da man...thanks! :D:D;):rolleyes:

Is there an article or any news source that has picked this up?

Thanks

both they cant go international till there on the wto which aint till the end of 2011 they can sell international but its not legal you can get ripped off very easily its like someone giving me a million and says buy me a car its up to me to buy the car or take that mill for myself nothing he could do

Decormier...It appears that you are a huge naysayer, but what have you got to lose? Nothing, because most of these rumors are just that...rumors. Do you actually know what is going on or oare you just speculating as well? It seems as if you actually know something legit, but are not telling the rest of us. C'mon, let us know ..

i am new HERE BUT I HAVE MANY FRIEND OVER THERE IM NOT A DISBELIVER IM INVESTED HEAVILY IN THE DINAR ASD WELL I WORK FOR A DEFENCE CONTRACTOR YES ALL ON HERE ARE JUST RUMORS ALL IM SAYING IS TILL THEY REALLY GO WITH THE WTO WHICH WILL BE THE END OF 2011 I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT AND AS FAR AS THE CASHING IN IT WONT BE AS EASY AS WE ALL THINK YES BUSH DID SIGN A LAW FOR US TO INVEST IN IRAQ BUT THINK OF THAT WORD INVEST IN IRAQ NOT THERE CURRENCY IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRANSFER DINAR OUT OF THE COUNTRY.THAT IS WHERE THE LOOP HOLE IS WHEN WE CASH IN AND YES THERE ARE DEALERS SELLING IT BUT BEEING US TREASURER CERTIFIED DOES NOT MEAN A THING ME AND YOU CAN DO THAT WITH JUST A EMAIL. IT WILL RV BUT NOT UNTILL IT GOES INTERNATIONAL LEGALLY ON FOREX BUT IT WILL HAPPEN JUST NOT YET MY INFORMATION COMES FROM GOOD FRIENDS OVER THERE FOR MANY YEARS NOW 2013 IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING AND YES THE STOCK MARKET EVERYONE GETTING INVOLVED IN IS VERY RISKY SINCE ITS THERE WORD AGAINST OURS THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE BUT ITS LIKE YOU GIVING ME A MILLION DOLLARS TO BUY YOU A CAR OUT OF THE COUNTRY ITS A GAMBLE IF I BUY YOU THAT CAR OR JUST LEAVE WITH THE CASH

Decormier...so instead of telling everyone you know more about all of this....TELL US. Why you ask? Because what you say on this site and other sites contradicts your rationale. You must let everyone actually know what you know or else they will continue to think that you are a dumb***. I believe differently, just want to know what you know without the games. We all have invested and would like clear precise communication and no games.

Some people live for the drama and if it isnt there, they create it. Some dump the drama to live. I will revert back to my original thought on how we learn. 2 EARS - 1 MOUTH, there really is a reason for this. As far as friends on the ground in Iraq, ok whatever. I have been boots on ground in country for 6 years. Neeless to say, I know what I see. I DO NOT rely on friends to tell me what I know. I DO NOT rely on bad intel. I go straight to the source. So unless someone is talking to Shabibi, pretty sure they are just wingin it. ALOT of us know how this works and understand the basic principles of macroeconomics. That still makes NONE of us an expert. The day you can not learn anything else from your buisness or from others around you, is the day you need to walk away. Of course this is strictly my opinion and in no way reflects the views or beliefs of anyone else connected to this site, lol.

Excuse if I'm wrong but I thought this site was for intelligent individuals who invested money in the dinar that strongly believe in the revalue of this currency in the immediate future. For those non-believers or so call expert foreign economist who persist it won't happen for a zillion years why are you on this site and choose to rain on my parade. If I want to believe that I am button press away from changing my family's life forever and be a financial blessing to others thats my choice. Opinions are like a!@@##, everybody has one but you don't see everybody pulling there pants down and showing it. So unless you spoke to the dinar fairy and he or she said it won't happen, lets try to be little more positive. And by the way, I'm in Iraq.