Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER REQUEST FOR MARINES IN BATTLE

Jac

Subject: Prayer Request

Forwarded from Pat Stranahan, former US Marine, St. John's class of 1960.D.We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 marines in 4 days. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.Semper Fi, God Bless America andGod Bless the United States Marine Corps... Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever

Claire FitzGerald, ChaplainMarine Corps League, Dept. of Washington

GOD BLESS AMERICA! AND OUR ARMED FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 5

Father ,in the Holy name of Jesus we ask that you protect those in harms way from the atacks of the enemy both physically and spiritually.Oh holy lord we ask that you watch over the third battallion fifth marines and all of our soldiers in Afganistan and Iraq.We know it's not your will that any man perish but ask that you show our troops favor in battle, in life and death descisions made in a second.For your favour is the grace given to us to come boldly before you and ask any thing in the name of Jesus and that thing shall be done.For we as beleivers are heirs with jesus our lord and made sons and daughter's By the Holy BlOOD shed appaun the Cross we were redeemed from the wages of sin and made rightous before you.We ask that you will bring all those who don't Know you or About Your divine sacrifice will be saved and forgiven before they stand in your Presence!For those marines who have not known you oh Holy Lord we ask you show mercy and forgiveness toward their sins;for your word says[ no greater love has a man than this ,that he lay down his life for a freind!Your word also says Lord ,wherever any two come together in my name, and agree on any thing, that thing shall be done for you.All in agreementt said In the HOLY NAme OF JESUS Amen & AMEN

May peace ,Long life ,and prosperity follow those who sacrifice all ,for the sake of all of us at home, and others we don't know!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Upvote 3

My Thoughts and Prayer's are with all the Men and Women battling and risking their life's for all of us.

God Bless then and their families, Lynn

and for those you have gone before us:

I thought of you with love today, But, that is nothing new

I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,

I think of you in silence and I often speak your name.

Now, All I have are memories and your picture in a frame,

Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part

God has you in His keeping and I have you in my heart.

Amen

Subject: Prayer Request

Forwarded from Pat Stranahan, former US Marine, St. John's class of 1960.D.We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 marines in 4 days. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.Semper Fi, God Bless America andGod Bless the United States Marine Corps... Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever

Claire FitzGerald, ChaplainMarine Corps League, Dept. of Washington

GOD BLESS AMERICA! AND OUR ARMED FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ!

I too pray for protection for all of our men and women engaging this evil overseas. But add this to your prayers my friends. I will preface it with this, I am not a Kum By Yah Christian. There were alot of men and women in the bible that kicked ass with a passion!, notably Jesus when he trashed the money changers in the temple. So I also pray that the Lord give our warriors the strength and determination to engage these advisaries and vanquish them with extreme prejudice, and that an overwhelming fear would be instilled in our enemies.