Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash In

spy

I've read that in order to cash in, you must show proof of purchase from the source you bought your dinars from. I've purchased a number of my notes on ebay, how am I supposed to show proof of purchase for those transactions? Are their any places that won't require you to show a receipt of where you purchased your currency?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I've read that in order to cash in, you must show proof of purchase from the source you bought your dinars from. I've purchased a number of my notes on ebay, how am I supposed to show proof of purchase for those transactions? Are their any places that won't require you to show a receipt of where you purchased your currency?

Good question, but with an investment like this, I would have made it my priority to keep any information on it in regards to buying and selling. Meaning, if you had email correspondence with your order, you should have kept all of your emails. What you can do to is call Dinartrade and/or dinarbanker and ask them. Personally, I think you will be fine because it is going to be checked for authenticity anyhow.

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 3

Where did you read this? I am pretty sure that Ali doesn't have this requirement. As far as Ebay goes, is there a transaction log on the site or email that you were sent when you bought the dinars?

• Upvote 2

I do have the transaction logs, and the more I look around, it doesn't look like everyone requires proof of purchase.

Didn't mean to panic anyone, I'm just trying to get my ducks in a row.

Edited by spy
  • Upvote 1

I believe that as long as they pass thru the Del machine then you're good.

• Upvote 2

In case anyone is curious, Ali from Dinar Trade said that he will be able to cash all otes in, even ones bought from other dealers. Case closed. Buy from Ali. smile.gif

Right, Ali mentioned this on the CC the other night..

Dinar Banker is the same way, they will cash even if you haven't bought from them..

Trust me guys...dealers and banks are trying to level the playing field...and it's only the beginning!

• Upvote 2

If you bought them on ebay there probably counterfeit...

I would have to agree

I bought mine in iraq, while on deployment in 2004 so I hope not. But I honestly don't see that as being the case. You don't need proof of purchase to exhange other foriegn currencies. So I don't think this one will be any different. JMO

i have bought a lot from dinartrade but i also recently bought soime out here while im in iraq so i hope not, but i doubt it.

RV Already so we can get this money

• Upvote 1

The de larue machine can determine counterfeit. I can make a receipt look as if I bought dinar from anywhere, but the machine will decide. I wouldn't worry bout it. I got currency from different countries n I don't carry receipts of where I bought them. Just sayn. Hope this gives encouragement

If you went to the bank to buy Euros, would they ask you for a receipt for when and where you obtained your USD? NO. Your dinar are the only receipt you need once they are authenticated. Besides, I know that you're just getting your ducks in a row so, sit back, take a deep breath and relax . It's now, officially -

RRRRVVVVVVVVV :woot: T T T T T T T T T T I I I I I I I I I M M M M M M M M M E E E E E E E E E :woot: :woot: :woot: