Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

QUESTION ABOUT ADAM'S "VIP CLUB"

DinarChiTown

So the way I figure this investment, we have one of three outcomes.

Outcome 1:

The CBI does a straight RV/RI and we all make millions (unlikely IMO)

Outcome 2:

They LOP the zeros off our bills and RV at 3$ plus and we all make basically 3x plus our initial investment (IMO, Likely)

Outcome3: They LOP the zeros off our bills and come out low at like $1 and we basically make our money back.

My question is, why does Adam charge to be a member of this so called, "VIP Group"? What could possibly gained by paying money to be a member of this group? Just trying to get an opinion of the rest of us lonely Dinar owners.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Outcome 1:

Outcome 2:

They LOP the zeros off our bills and RV at 3$ plus and we all make basically 3x plus our initial investment (IMO, Likely)

Outcome3: They LOP the zeros off our bills and come out low at like $1 and we basically make our money back.

My question is, why does Adam charge to be a member of this so called, "VIP Group"? What could possibly gained by paying money to be a member of this group? Just trying to get an opinion of the rest of us lonely Dinar owners.

You answered your own question. It's because of Outcome 1

Better to be safe than sorry...

• Upvote 1

You are sharp there ....excellent question..keep asking good questions like that and you'll hold on to your hard earned money!!!

WTF does that mean? Do I sense an air of sarcasm in your post?

there is no reason we shouldn't make millions. and when we make millions, the VIP group is going to keep us making money and not become like a lottery winner squandering the money in two years. If you would like to know more than sign up, if not ur loss

There is every reason why we MIGHT not make millions on this investment. My question is, why would I pay to be a VIP member? I guess what I'm asking here is for a VIP member to give me a reason why. I'm not asking for a VIP member to completely spill the beans about every aspect of being an Adam VIP member, but at least give me an idea...

Is that too much to ask? It's like asking someone to buy your Cow Manure before you tell them it's Cow Manure.

• Upvote 2

Outcome 1:

Outcome 2:

Well, there will certainly be outcomes. I mean no disrespect, but the recent date of your joining DV tells me that you made this post for a couple of possible reasons.

Reason 1: You genuinely have so little experience with things Dinar that you may believe a LOP is likely. It is not the most sensible option for Iraq.

OR

Reason 2: You are a proponent of the LOP and possibly pumping negativity into the hearts and minds of the less informed.

I really want to believe you are not guilty of reason number two, so I will give the benefit of doubt and attempt to answer the question about AM. Adam has put forth countless hours to develop this site, develop a post RV plan and make it available to the VIP members. No one is required to pay for anything here at dinarvets. VIP is a voluntary option. I know Adam is working very hard behind the scene to provide the VIP membership with strong, viable options for post RV, and the reason I know this is that he once called me (twice) in a day to assist me. The ONLY reason he called was because I asked for help. I for one appreciate the things Adam has done to provide me with options and willingly paid to participate in his site. If you find it problematic perhaps you may wish to consider another site because every site is not a good fit for every person as every person is not a good fit for every site. You are certainly welcome in my opinion and I will do what I can to provide you with good, solid, well researched information.

:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chi...

Adam is putting together post RV investments and has secured ways for us to protect ourselves. And thats just a slice of what we get in the VIP...

To each his own. For me it was a wise investment... I like Adam's style,... I'm confident he knows what he's doing.

Once the RV happens, he will close access to VIP.

• Upvote 1

Chi,

For precisely the reasons stated by Robjm. I reread my post and think it may have come out a bit drier than I meant. If you took it offensively I apologize. Didn't mean it that way. VIP members have options for POST RV that open members do not have, and most of the options include cashing in with less spreads and fees and investment opportunities.

Well, there will certainly be outcomes. I mean no disrespect, but the recent date of your joining DV tells me that you made this post for a couple of possible reasons.

Reason 1: You genuinely have so little experience with things Dinar that you may believe a LOP is likely. It is not the most sensible option for Iraq.

OR

Reason 2: You are a proponent of the LOP and possibly pumping negativity into the hearts and minds of the less informed.

I really want to believe you are not guilty of reason number two, so I will give the benefit of doubt and attempt to answer the question about AM. Adam has put forth countless hours to develop this site, develop a post RV plan and make it available to the VIP members. No one is required to pay for anything here at dinarvets. VIP is a voluntary option. I know Adam is working very hard behind the scene to provide the VIP membership with strong, viable options for post RV, and the reason I know this is that he once called me (twice) in a day to assist me. The ONLY reason he called was because I asked for help. I for one appreciate the things Adam has done to provide me with options and willingly paid to participate in his site. If you find it problematic perhaps you may wish to consider another site because every site is not a good fit for every person as every person is not a good fit for every site. You are certainly welcome in my opinion and I will do what I can to provide you with good, solid, well researched information.

I do believe a LOP is likely...simply my opinion based upon the information I have read and my common sense. I am obviously NOT a proponent of a LOP as I'm an owner of Dinar, hence my participation on this site. This is one reason why I hate email... all emotion and intent is lost in the words you view on a screen, which obviously as you read them, may lead you to believe how my brain is thinking. Maybe it's because I use words that allow one to interpret my written words differently than I intended them. That, I'm sure, is my fault.

After reading the subsequent post before responding to this post, I see that Adam has an after RV plan that I wasn't aware of. Whether it's BS or it's solid, I don't know. I was just looking for a VIP member to maybe shed a bit of light on why I want to become a VIP member. OR, if you feel it's complete BS and are disgruntled, then tell me why? If you feel like the latter, are you afraid to speak out because you might be ousted by Adam?

I honestly don't want to hear the "great reviews" of Adam's VIP service. I want to hear the "bad reviews" of Adam's service...IF there are any. This is supposed to be a site where people can freely exchange information and ideas on this investment, correct? So why would Adam worry about any dissenting VIP members (assuming there are any), airing their dissent?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Outcome 1:

Outcome 2:

I would say keep asking questions and if you don't get the answers you want or find answers to your question, then you know what is the right thing.....always go with your gut..

Chi,

For precisely the reasons stated by Robjm. I reread my post and think it may have come out a bit drier than I meant. If you took it offensively I apologize. Didn't mean it that way. VIP members have options for POST RV that open members do not have, and most of the options include cashing in with less spreads and fees and investment opportunities.

Thanks! I was responding when you posted. Thanks for that, just looking for some idea of what I would be getting for my money if I invest in the VIP service. Looking for other opinions of DV members that happen to be VIP and why I should do it....Thanks!

I do believe a LOP is likely...simply my opinion based upon the information I have read and my common sense. I am obviously NOT a proponent of a LOP as I'm an owner of Dinar, hence my participation on this site. This is one reason why I hate email... all emotion and intent is lost in the words you view on a screen, which obviously as you read them, may lead you to believe how my brain is thinking. Maybe it's because I use words that allow one to interpret my written words differently than I intended them. That, I'm sure, is my fault.

After reading the subsequent post before responding to this post, I see that Adam has an after RV plan that I wasn't aware of. Whether it's BS or it's solid, I don't know. I was just looking for a VIP member to maybe shed a bit of light on why I want to become a VIP member. OR, if you feel it's complete BS and are disgruntled, then tell me why? If you feel like the latter, are you afraid to speak out because you might be ousted by Adam?

I honestly don't want to hear the "great reviews" of Adam's VIP service. I want to hear the "bad reviews" of Adam's service...IF there are any. This is supposed to be a site where people can freely exchange information and ideas on this investment, correct? So why would Adam worry about any dissenting VIP members (assuming there are any), airing their dissent?

Hey Chi...

I can honestly say I've not found one bad thing to say about Adam's VIP nor the investment I decided to make in it. I feel I've gotten more than my monies worth... and I truly believe with what we've seen in the VIP, we could potentially save ourselves thousands, hundreds of thousands, and even millions... in the near term. Adam has done his homework.

I can not elaborate too much because the information in there is for the VIP's and I would not want to say something that would upset Adam.

Hope this helps Chi

• Upvote 1

DinarChiTown, I understand completely. Which is to say, that was why I had to make to second post. Texts and emails do not properly convey emotion and sentiment. I don't give a rip about being removed from the site. I already own enough dinar that my life can and probably will be forever changed and blessed in unimaginable ways. I cannot say VIP is perfect. There are things I do not like about it. There is too much gobbeldy-**** by too many people. It is rife with time-wasters and pumpers and nay-sayers and eight dollar morons. However, it is a microcosm of the real world. It is terribly and frustratingly wonderful to participate in because it lends credence to the idea that I am not all alone in a really big world to figure this thing out for myself. I'm in...

PS. (edited) the word was "****"... "gobbeldy-****". I do give a rip about my reputation...

PSS. apparently I cannot say that word. SORRY. Did not mean to offend...

DinarChiTown, I understand completely. Which is to say, that was why I had to make to second post. Texts and emails do not properly convey emotion and sentiment. I don't give a rip about being removed from the site. I already own enough dinar that my life can and probably will be forever changed and blessed in unimaginable ways. I cannot say VIP is perfect. There are things I do not like about it. There is too much gobbeldy-**** by too many people. It is rife with time-wasters and pumpers and nay-sayers and eight dollar morons. However, it is a microcosm of the real world. It is terribly and frustratingly wonderful to participate in because it lends credence to the idea that I am not all alone in a really big world to figure this thing out for myself. I'm in...

Well said Pureau... You are absolutely correct...

Although I think the information provided from Adam personally through the V.I.P. is absolutely worth every cent... for the OSI alone...

Thanks to you and Rob on his previous post. I appreciate it! I know many of these questions have been answered and I sincerely appreciate your time in answering them! "I'M IN" as well! Just try to be realistic with this investment. Let's hope we all realize the best outcome! Good luck to us all!

Well said Pureau... You are absolutely correct...

Although I think the information provided from Adam personally through the V.I.P. is absolutely worth every cent... for the OSI alone...

Robjm, I was about to ask what OSI is and Belize and the Seychelles occurred to me. Would that be the Offshore Investment group?

Thanks to you and Rob on his previous post. I appreciate it! I know many of these questions have been answered and I sincerely appreciate your time in answering them! "I'M IN" as well! Just try to be realistic with this investment. Let's hope we all realize the best outcome! Good luck to us all!

You Got it!

Robjm, I was about to ask what OSI is and Belize and the Seychelles occurred to me. Would that be the Offshore Investment group?

You are correct Pureau... I would recommend listing to the conference calls on "why you should own your own corporation" and then the OSI calls... a great wealth of information if you haven't already checked in to it...

im new to VIP and as a member, been watching the forums for over 6 months though. no complaints about VIP adam does a great job. He is trying to help so we do not pay taxes. I am going to have to pay a short term capital gains tax of 35%. Do i want to pay that .... NO so im going with adams plan

I doubt Adam has a plan to avoid Uncle Sam, but rather, to diminish Uncle Sam's presence. Needless to say, I am now interested!

Rob I listened to the CC's way back, but certainly I could benefit from going back through it. Tks.

I doubt Adam has a plan to avoid Uncle Sam, but rather, to diminish Uncle Sam's presence. Needless to say, I am now interested!

Chi, you're all over it. That's precisely the deal. No one is good enough to avoid our rich uncle, but we can certainly diminish his presence. Well said. Glad I could be of assistance. You're on a roll now. I'm backing out of the way... L8R