Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

true or false

omg

FXLookup Results

Code Currency Name Country Format Decimal Points Currency Regime Major Unit Minor Unit Equivalence

IQD Iraqi Dinar Iraq ID 3 US-$ (0.3109) dinar fils 1000 fils = dinar

if you divide 1 by .3109 you get $3.21646832 or $3.22.....maybe this is the rate that will show up on forex when it goes live?? They show the fils as the minor currency and they show that one dinar equals .3109 u.s. dollars or $3.22

FXLookup Results

Code Currency Name Country Format Decimal Points Currency Regime Major Unit Minor Unit Equivalence

if you divide 1 by .3109 you get $3.21646832 or $3.22.....maybe this is the rate that will show up on forex when it goes live?? They show the fils as the minor currency and they show that one dinar equals .3109 u.s. dollars or $3.22

Where did you find this at? I tried to look it up on Forex, but I don't think I looked in the correct place! Thanks!

Edited by Nicovetter71

FXLookup Results

Can we have a link, so we may look for ourselves? Thanks for the find.

• Upvote 1

break it down 4 him duscajun...lol...

Sorry, I have been working on Algebra all week this simple math seemed so simple I was trying to make it more complicated then it was....that and I just grabbed my first cup of coffee....but thanks for trying to take a jab at me for asking a question. I always think asking questions is a good thing....and I'm not a him!!!!

• Upvote 1