Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Check out this guy!!

Sun City

ok everyone is screaming scam, ripoff, scumbag, etc. but before you go and hang him from the highest tree, maybe he actually paid what he said he did. i mean c'mom you guys are saying some fool will probably end up falling for it an pay what he is asking. maybe he was a fool himself and found out he was ripped off and is just trying to get his money back. just saying. aren't we innocent until proven guilty? and anyway the saying goes. what goes around comes around.

Nope, its still up.

I sent this person an email saying,

Sounds good. Been looking for a safe investment for our church. Can you send me a copy of your receipt of purchase? As I want to make sure with all the weird people out there this isn't stolen or anything like that. Let me know.

God bless. Pastor William XXXXXXX

Wanted to see if this person would reply back and/or send a copy of receipt where they supposedly paid 10K for it :lol:

Then I flagged it lol

• Upvote 1

Nope, its still up.

I sent this person an email saying,

Sounds good. Been looking for a safe investment for our church. Can you send me a copy of your receipt of purchase? As I want to make sure with all the weird people out there this isn't stolen or anything like that. Let me know.

God bless. Pastor William XXXXXXX

Wanted to see if this person would reply back and/or send a copy of receipt where they supposedly paid 10K for it

Then I flagged it lol

lmfao oh your good! X)

Edited by AshBiggs

I certainly do not endorse ripping people off , but we are all so smug and think we are right and judgemental , I complain that gasoline is $2.85 per gallon and feel like I am being ripped , however I do not complain when I pay $400.00 dollars for Printer ink , If 25000.00 dianr notes become worth $75,000.00 US dollars , ten thousand would be a pretty good deal dont't ya think!

Ps I 'am a penny pinching tightwad , LOL , have fun people , Hapy Post Thanks giving , maybe that should be grinning ! D