Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forex

edithjimmy

I was just looking at the Forex and it went to 0.00 it is still like that.

http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q

I pray that it is happening!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Happy Thanksgiving, to everyone, the RV could not happen on a more approiprate day. The day to be giving thanks for all we have...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is odd --- the live feed isn't showing on the expanded chart either. In fact, they aren't reporting any fluctuation at all for the day. Usually, you'll the fluctuation in the USD but it looks like the feed is fixed again. hmmmmmmm.

Thanks for sharing this!

Scooter

• Upvote 1

This is odd --- the live feed isn't showing on the expanded chart either. In fact, they aren't reporting any fluctuation at all for the day. Usually, you'll the fluctuation in the USD but it looks like the feed is fixed again. hmmmmmmm.

Thanks for sharing this!

Scooter

Yeah, I'm not even seeing it either. Things that make you go HMMMMM

Btw, good to see ya Boot Scooter Boogieemot-wave.gifemot-woot.gifemot-wave.gif

Edited by chanele22
  • Upvote 2

Captjohn, the netdania, I am looking at is. 1145.40/90.5 Here is the link http://www.netdania.com/Products/live-streaming-currency-rates-foreign-exchange/real-time-quotes/QuoteList.aspx?m=q maybe we can figure out why they are different , your's from the one I have? There is not an 1190 ask and the changes are -21.1 and the % change is -1.80%. There is something happening.