Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD

dinarislate

I just looked on xe .com and they had the IQD listed on the currency listing chart...That's something new. I have been looking at it daily and I always had to go into it to see it. But it's on the chart now. Not at the RV rate,, but I think it's gearing up...!!! :lol:

Edited by dinarislate
  • Upvote 2

I just looked on xe .com and they had the IQD listed on the currency listing chart...That's something new. I have been looking at it daily and I always had to go into it to see it. But it's on the chart now. Not at the RV rate,, but I think it's gearing up...!!! :lol:

I have always seen it listed. In the main drop down menu it has a handful of currencies listed and then another 85 countries right under it. I just looked on xe.com and it still looks normal. The IQD is still listed in the same place as always.

Hope makes us sometimes see things that have been there all along. Not saying you are wrong about what you see, but don't stay up nights looking for this. It will happen if you are watching or not.

You cant cash in this weekend if the rv does happen. All banks are closed. Get some rest, Enjoy Thanksgiving weekend with your family.

My bad...

I have always had to go into the chart....

Anyways...lots of good news around besides this!

Happy Thanksgiving all! :blink:

Happy Thanksgiving to you too....and don't worry, it's better to post something you think you see than to not say anything, it may be something someone hasn't noticed yet. Thanks for taking the time to check it out!!!! :)