Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT...HOT...HOT

ecosov

PROBLEM:

WARNING:

at exactly 35 min, the call goes down the toilet....

Need I say more?

K98nights, I think the sheeples are naturally attracted to "you know what".....

I was wondering if you could explain your comment here. I didn't hear anything at 35 minutes other than Dr. Shabibi's comments about the need to rebuild the infrastructure in Iraq. This sheeple just doesn't get what "you know what" is I guess. Can you explain?

I listened, and the call is very upbeat and informative. Here's a rundown if you don't have 75 min to spend:

1st 22 min is an intro and a history of the dinar. Great info for newbies.

@22 to 35 min Corky Newcomb discusses the meeting at Harvard with ME economists including Shabibi

@35 to 48 min Rudy Cohen discusses the role of hedge funds and currency, separation of politics and finance, and the budget dispute in Parliament.

@ 48 to 58 min Rudy continues to discuss the oil industry and how this influences the rate. He believes it will be $2.82 - $3.22 and explains why.

@58 to 68 min Rudy explains why there will be no LOP, and why there is a need for lower denoms.

@68 to 75 min is discussion about re-investment in Iraq and there's a wrap up.

Hope this helps if you just want to hear a portion of the call.

Excellent recap sblevine - I was just going through the call to do that. Thanks! :)