Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CHECKMATE

RandyB

zzzzzzzzz, I dont know why your recorded conf chat is gone, but it was AWESOME AND I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME TO DO THE CALL!!!

BLESSINGS!

RANDYB

so can you share what was said? can you post it? how did you get it? Geez......I can give you my email and I will post if someone is to scared!

IT WAS GOOD, AWESOME AND VERY POSITIVE. SAID HE WAS VERY CONVINCED THAT IT WAS IMMINENT AND THOUGHT IT WOULD HAPPEN BEFORE JAN, BUT DO NOT GO SPEND MORE MONEY ON DINARS. HE ELABORATED ON SOME OF THE CLOUT OF HIS INTEL, WHICH WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE! DONT KNOW WHY CALL IS GONE, BUT IT WAS INDEED GOOD!

RANDYB

If this get's locked.....I am leaving here too! We get bull posted by people and have been looking forward to this telephone conversation for awhile and it gets taken down and no one that listened to it will tell us what was said. Something isn't right in this neck of the woods!

• Upvote 3

We need all the good news we can find to keep our spirits high. We are not children...I am able to control my emotions and not commit HariKari because a date or rate doesn't come thru. I am really enjoying this ride and a lot of the amazing people we have met that are all hoping to change this world that we live in by helping others. Please help us stay on the right track!

PM us or email us a link to this call

JoinPamNow@gmail.com :D

Yes Mainly Check wanted to assure everyone that this HAS to happen. The RV is needed to happen for all the world economies that are suffering. Iraq gov being formed does not have as much impact on the RV as the world economies do The IMF and the CBI. They should pull the trigger any time now and he says the RV IS IMMINENT AND CAN HAPPEN AS EARLY AS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! This needs to be done and thanks check so much

• Upvote 3

Yes Mainly Check wanted to assure everyone that this HAS to happen. The RV is needed to happen for all the world economies that are suffering. Iraq gov being formed does not have as much impact on the RV as the world economies do The IMF and the CBI. They should pull the trigger any time now and he says the RV IS IMMINENT AND CAN HAPPEN AS EARLY AS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!! This needs to be done and thanks check so much

Thanks for posting the info.

Also said the rates being stated by TK & Frank are very legit...thats what really perked up my ears!!