Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW IMPORTANT ARE THE KURDS!!!!!

Marilyn53

They have pretty much had their own government for quite a long time now as evidenced by the link below. The do say however, that they want to do everything possible to stay united. They have been through hell and if you would read some of the information in this dang brochure, maybe it will enlighten you to how they view things. If the Kurds form or keep their present government, you can just about kiss everything goodbye!

I have copied and am posting again......the Kurds are an integral part of the government period!!!!!!! No ifs, ands or buts! The senior investors on here have probably already seen this as they did their homework a long time ago, but, like me, some of you need to do some of your own:

I am going to post a link that I posted before because at the very very end, it has a lot of statistical data. I know its well over 100 pages long, oh but what beautiful pages and you certainly don't have look at them all - just scan through it if you will.. One of the things that I find interesting in there as well is that the Kurds really took a hampering for many years and their language was not recognized (Iraq being a 2 language country) until fairly recently. It is recognized now and maybe that is why the new currency will have some of the Kurdish language on it.

1. On page 39 of this long brochure states that SH refused to make it an official language...then he came back and did after he realized there was more oil in this part of the country than he imagined and then, being the dictator that he was, he officially unrecognized the language and just tried to take over.

2. On page 40 tells of the betrayal where Bush ask the Kurds to rise up against SH and they did and then Bush (father I guess) decided to let SH stay in power thus leaving the Kurds at the mercy of SH, therefore, they literally had to run for the hills.

3. On page 41 again the Kurds united with the US to remove SH from power

4. On page 42 it states that the Kurds were the "key" to overthrowing SH regime because of their political and military powers. The Kurds also said (on a previous page) that "We will never forget the debt of gratitude we owe the United States because without the US, we would still be suppressed by the former regime."

5. On page 46, it talks about Obama and the exit of the US troops.

This brochure is long, but it also is very interesting and as everyone told me....do your homework, so I have been doing mine.

The only thing I hate is that I can't find the link where I read that the Kurds never used SH Dinars. They used the Swiss Dinar which wasn't backed by anything and made it work. SH is the one that revalued the currency on his own terms..don't know where that was leading...just an interesting point.

Anyway, I was intrigued with the reading.....(and the pictures....I didn't realize what "green pastures" they have) and was quite impressed with their thinking and their potential. The Kurds are very very important in this process.

Maybe this will give some of you the insight as to the Kurdish thinking and where they say they are headed. Here's the link, just save it to your favorites for a rainy day but at least look at the end for the statistical part. Happy Thanksgiving

http://www.krg.org/u...distan_2009.pdf

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Thanks KimJackie....not a lot of newbies know this and they don't seem to want to read anything on their own....I understand a lot of people are pressed for time and of course we all want to see an RV, but until Iraq can get themselves together, there is simply nothing else we can do but sit, wait, listen and learn. lol

What is the title of the brochure?

http://www.krg.org/uploads/documents/invest_in_kurdistan_2009.pdf

try this link above: Entitled "THE KURDISTAN REGION....INVEST IN THE FUTURE" should be about 150 pages long.

Sorry about the other link. The one I just posted is the long brochure!!!!!!!!! It will come right up in Englist PDF.

How important are the Kurds?

You can't have Cottage cheese without the kurds emot-LMAO.gif

RIGHT NOW, I GOTTA KNOW AND I MEAN NOW......WHO DID IT, WHO DID IT. I AM GOING TO SKIN THEM ALIVE. WHO IN THE WORLD GAVE YOU A PICTURE OF MY "BEHIND?.....OH ME, I AM SO EMBARASSED TO HAVE IT DISPLAYED SO...WELL, IT JUST VIOLATES MY PERSONAL MOMENTS!!!!!! LOL, LOL, LOL

The only thing I hate is that I can't find the link where I read that the Kurds never used SH Dinars. They used the Swiss Dinar which wasn't backed by anything and made it work. SH is the one that revalued the currency on his own terms..don't know where that was leading...just an interesting point.

Maybe this will help?

http://www.exchangerate.com/iraq_currency_exchange.html

Maybe this will help?

http://www.exchangerate.com/iraq_currency_exchange.html

Why, thank you ever so kindly, it sure as heck did! I love it when someone pays attention to my homework!!! Thank you very much!

If the Kurds form or keep their present government, you can just about kiss everything goodbye!

Read more:

Thanks for the post and information the link provides

I'm gonna read it but what in that brochure would lead us to believe having the Kurds in charge would make us kiss the RV goodbye?

Any help on this would be appreciated

Again thanks for the info

Semper Fi

• Downvote 1