Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOPPING ZEROS IS BAD NOT GOOD

royboyterry

IM NO EXPERT HERE BUT ISNT LOPPING 3 ZEROS OFF BAD FOR US IN THAT WE BASICALLY JUST GET OUR MONEY BACK PEOPLE ARE PRASING THIS BUT WE REALLY DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN...AM I RIGHT OR WRONG PLEASE HELP!! AND YES IVE READ THE LOP FORUM HALF HATE IT AND HALF LOVE IT..I REALLY DONT SEE HOW WE CAN MAKE MONEY WITH A LOP..IS ANY EXPERT OUT THERE LISTENING TO EXPLAIN HOW WE MAKE MONEY IF IT LOPS??? IM SURE MANY OTHERS WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFO...THX IN ADVANCE

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IM NO EXPERT HERE BUT ISNT LOPPING 3 ZEROS OFF BAD FOR US IN THAT WE BASICALLY JUST GET OUR MONEY BACK PEOPLE ARE PRASING THIS BUT WE REALLY DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN...AM I RIGHT OR WRONG PLEASE HELP!! AND YES IVE READ THE LOP FORUM HALF HATE IT AND HALF LOVE IT..I REALLY DONT SEE HOW WE CAN MAKE MONEY WITH A LOP..IS ANY EXPERT OUT THERE LISTENING TO EXPLAIN HOW WE MAKE MONEY IF IT LOPS??? IM SURE MANY OTHERS WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFO...THX IN ADVANCE

Oh boy. Prepare yourself. There will be no lop.

Bashers be kind.

At this point the ONLY thing you can do is stay tuned and see how it plays out. NOBODY, except for the people who have the rate, knows exactly how this is going to work out. Be patient and let the cards fall as they may. Best wishes, neuman

• Upvote 2

Don't stress yourself our. There will be no LOP. High inflation is needed for this to happen and Iraq is 1.87.... Not gonna happen and save yourself some stress and listen to the likes of Scooter, SteveI, zzzzzzzzz, Phoenix, ChiefV and Viper51 and their posts.

• Upvote 1

I think DV board should have a rule for all new incoming members. There should be a forum they need to read and then signoff and take a test. This would clear up all the same questions that are asked about by every newbe every week. Sometimes I see it several times a week. :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I think DV board should have a rule for all new incoming members. There should be a forum they need to read and then signoff and take a test. This would clear up all the same questions that are asked about by every newbe every week. Sometimes I see it several times a week. :D

That ain't gonna happen. Newbies don't know enough that's why they ask questions. Even if they read a thread, took a test, they'd still pop out with the same quesions. They need to sense the one on one , fact to fact, answer to questions, relationship. This gives a sense of security that they've done the right thing. Just be patient...... they'll get there. Besides, i've noticed at times even people who have hundreds of post are stll asking the same questions. It's just a form of interaction. When it RV's it will slow down on here. People will be too busy counting their money. making investments, paying off bills, buying new things. Won't it be wonderful.

• Upvote 2

\\

AT LEAST 50 TIMES AND NO THERE WILL BE NO LOP TO OUR CURRENCY WE GOT TO WAI TWO MORE DAYS SO JUST WAIT AND BE SURPRIZED AND THANKFUL SOMEONE GOT YOU IN THIS.

The following is found on xe.com ..... it has been listed for quite some time ......

Iraq, Dinar

The Iraqi Dinar is the currency of Iraq. The currency code for Dinars is IQD, and the currency symbol is د.ع . Below, you'll find Iraqi Dinar rates, a currency converter, Iraqi Dinar News and more. You can also subscribe to our currency newsletters with daily rates and analysis, or take IQD rates on the go with our XE Mobile apps for your iPhone, BlackBerry, or even your regular phone.

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate the Iraqi Dinar to ease cash transactions. By the end of 2010, they intend to drop three zeros from the nominal value of bank notes. It should be noted that the actual value of the dinar will remain unchanged. That means that 1,000 IQD (pre-redenomination) and 1 dinar (post-redenomination) will both be worth the same amount in US Dollars. As stated by the Central Bank of Iraq, their mandate is to "ensure domestic price stability and foster a stable competitive market based financial system." For more information about the redenomination, read "Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination."

http://www.xe.com/currency/iqd-iraqi-dinar

The way I interpret that paragraph is .... regardless of the zeros being removed .... you will still receive the value it had prior to the zeros being removed. Its NOT a bad thing IMO.

• Upvote 3

That ain't gonna happen. Newbies don't know enough that's why they ask questions. Even if they read a thread, took a test, they'd still pop out with the same quesions. They need to sense the one on one , fact to fact, answer to questions, relationship. This gives a sense of security that they've done the right thing. Just be patient...... they'll get there. Besides, i've noticed at times even people who have hundreds of post are stll asking the same questions. It's just a form of interaction. When it RV's it will slow down on here. People will be too busy counting their money. making investments, paying off bills, buying new things. Won't it be wonderful.

Yes, Like many here, I mean all here can't wait for the day. Just not sure when! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Yea lopping the zeros is BAD.....dont know why so many people refuse to see what it really is......removing the larger bills from circulation is good....but in the real sense of lopping it is bad and we may only break even....the only possible scenerio that would work in our benefit by lopping, is if they allow both the new bills and the larger bills we have, exist at the same time, for a short period of time while raising the value of the dinar.....because then outside of the country we will be exchanging our bills for USD and not for new dinar.....but that would only work for our benefit if the value is raised at the same time because you cant have two currencies with two different exchang rates at the same time........so unless that scenerio of lopping the zeros happens then we dont make squat....

NEWBIE READ ALL THE POSTS BEFORE YOU POST DON'T JUST COME ON AND POST WHAT YOU THINK WITHOUT DOING YOUR RESEARCH READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blah, Blah, Blah....I've been in this thing for a while and just recent to the site. The LOP is confusing sometimes. I love Phoenix posts, but I read one last night on the drop of 3 zeros and i was totally confused. Maybe it was insomnia from the late night Dinar OCD I've had lately. :blink:

The XE.com explanation is the best I have seen. I give props to any newbie that has the guts to post desperate questions in a shark tank. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Guest Eddinar

Don't stress yourself our. There will be no LOP. High inflation is needed for this to happen and Iraq is 1.87.... Not gonna happen and save yourself some stress and listen to the likes of Scooter, SteveI, zzzzzzzzz, Phoenix, ChiefV and Viper51 and their posts.

WRONG!!!!

• Downvote 1

Whiskey bob

Group:

Members Posts:

2 Joined:

09-October 09 Posted Today, 12:10 PM

Droping the 000 is not a bad thing.This is my first posting, but I have been a longtime reader. Every posting has its merrits and there is always a new slant on the thoughts. I have not seen a responce to the continued reference to the droping of the 000 in the local currency. This is ment to stop runaway inflation. this would mean that the Iraq citizens will have a wallet full of dinar to buy bread not a wheel cart full. if you look at Cuban Duel Monetary System, you may see what they may be trying to do. The Cubans have a Cuban pesos (ACP) for the Cuban Workers. Others commercial operations and foreign trade is accomblished with Cuban convertible pesos (CUC). If you Google The Cuban Duel Monetary System you will see what they may be trying to do. I understand the reasoning is different. But all the writen comments coming out of Iraq refer to the local currency.

Just a nother way of looking at it, from a old world travler,,,,,,

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Guest FactChecker

Yes, I read 'the dv bible'. Here is why so many get confused. There is a good lop - exchange lop. And there is a bad lop - currency lop. Not my words. Even Adam says he would like it: "Exchange Lop". Adams Opinion - lol - see the difference?

Guess I wont be buying his book

WRONG!!!!

ok whoever you are..... read this and u can debate with Adam...

[Adam Montana] Good morning DV!

[Adam Montana] I'm not here to announce an RV

[Adam Montana] although that would be nice!

[davhina] Adam Montana gm

[Dogmatic1] Adam Montana Good morning!

[Adam Montana] but I am hearing some awesome news, both from Iraq and locally

[AniseG] Adam Montana morning

[Adam Montana] morning

[EagleEye] Adam Montana good morning sir !!

[kaka] Gm

[kaka]

[Adam Montana] I also noticed a lot of new people asking about a potential l-o-p

[richpat822] Adam Montana Hi stranger, good to see u

[kaka] :-O

[linda55] Adam Montana , good morning to you

[Adam Montana] which I am starting to find amusing after this long... the CBI and everyone else in Iraq has plainly stated they know it won't do the country any ood

[Adam Montana] good*

[Adam Montana] and they also know it won't help the value of the Dinar

[Adam Montana] so

[kaka] hello linda mom

[Adam Montana] they are very clearly not going to do that (remove the 0s)

[Adam Montana] we also know that they already have smaller denoms printed

[linda55] kaka , hello to you

[Adam Montana] just not in circulation

[kaka] that,s great Adam Montana

[Adam Montana] because why would they waste time circulating something worth a thousandth of a penny?

[kaka] hmm

[Adam Montana] they will circulate those after the RV

[Adam Montana] anyway, the l-o-p question has been happening too much so I wanted to clarify that

[kaka] Adam Montana rv will happen end of this month ?

[Adam Montana] there are a lot of dates to watch

[Adam Montana] but one important one is the US elections - a lot will conincide with our elections, believe me on that!

[kaka] or it is sure dinar will br rv before 2011?

[Adam Montana] I'm not saying Nov 2 RV

[kaka] hmmmmmm thx

[Adam Montana] but we should see some key stuff fall in place VERY soon because of them

[Adam Montana] the reason is simple

[Adam Montana] we control a lot of what happens in Iraq

[Adam Montana] why do you think you hear about Biden etc meeting with MAliki etc so often?

[Adam Montana] because our debt

[Adam Montana] Iraq's wealth

[Adam Montana] etc

[Adam Montana] are all tied at the hip

[Adam Montana] so obviously with huge elections here in the US

[Adam Montana] we have power players and politicians holding power cards

[kaka]

[Adam Montana] and they won't play them until ater our election dust settles

[Adam Montana] I hope that makes sense

[kaka] yes it is

[Adam Montana] it's a "big picture" type concept

[Adam Montana] oh - we added some new mods and chat mods

[Adam Montana] show of hands from the room, are they doing good? Yes or no

[Adam Montana] (lol! Mods, your checks are on the line )

[linda55] yes

[00castle] Adam Montana i want to be a mod

[kaka] yes

[bubbie] nol ol

[shawnW] yes

[kaka] <born for mod

[ladymagician] yes

[bubbie] jk

[richpat822] great jobs

[sandy040] that davhina is a bit dodgy

[Adam Montana]

[bubbie]

[don1164] castle forget it ive been askin for 4 yrs

[Dogmatic1] sandy040

[00castle] don1164 it was worth a shot

[davhina] sandy040 very funny mate

[AniseG] don1164 awww

[Adam Montana]

[Adam Montana] right on, glad to see the room is in good spirits!

[ladymagician] gm e1

[sandy040] davhina sorry mate couldnt help meself

[davhina] sandy040 i would expect no less

[don1164] its true

[Adam Montana] ok I have a big project to finish this morning... just wanted to pop in and say hi and kind of clear up the bunny-ear issue

[Adam Montana] talk to you all later.

[Adam Montana]

[00castle] Adam Montana thanks for keeping us in the know, we all appreciate what you do.

Read more:

Edited by Eddinar

Guest SnoopDogg

ill pass

ill stick with what iraq has said and look at what some countries have done in the past

the reason they wont lop at this time is because they are uncertain about how things will workout in the future concerning inflation.......They plan on it just not right now