Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$30 Book

Mojo

Hey, Adam closed the thread about his book I wanted to comment on. In general, he hinted that the people who have not posted hotbeds of information about their computer by uploading "dinarified" pictures have no say, well, why isn't Adam dinarified? So, his posts have no real say? Not attacking him, just saying, don't have double standards.

weshallsee. I agree. Adam has stated:

1. (Originally) the book would be free to those on his list - It is not!

2. He would post pictures of his Dubai trip - He did not!

3. More credibility given to those that are dinarified - He is not dinarified!

4. More and more annoying ads, donations requested, subscription for VIP access and now $30 for a book that may or may not even be needed.

I know there are more but cannot think of them at the moment. Not bashing here but just stating facts. I may or may not get banned for this but life goes on! JMO

weshallsee. I agree. Adam has stated:

1. (Originally) the book would be free to those on his list - It is not!

The book ended up taking a ton more time than I originally expected, and judging by the sales so far - respectable people don't mind paying someone to do hard work that benefits them.

2. He would post pictures of his Dubai trip - He did not!

Actually, I did. I just didn't leave them up for YOU to see. I don't need to prove anything to you.

3. More credibility given to those that are dinarified - He is not dinarified!

I posted the first Dinar-ification picture, check the thread and my profile.

4. More and more annoying ads, donations requested, subscription for VIP access

VIP members see no ads.

and now $30 for a book that may or may not even be needed.

I know there are more but cannot think of them at the moment. Not bashing here but just stating facts. I may or may not get banned for this but life goes on! JMO

Yeah, I think you're right.. you've harassed me enough. Free speech is one thing, what you've been doing is plain disruptive.

The book ended up taking a ton more time than I originally expected, and judging by the sales so far - respectable people don't mind paying someone to do hard work that benefits them.

Actually, I did. I just didn't leave them up for YOU to see. I don't need to prove anything to you.

I posted the first Dinar-ification picture, check the thread and my profile.

VIP members see no ads.

Yeah, I think you're right.. you've harassed me enough. Free speech is one thing, what you've been doing is plain disruptive.

I clearly understand your action taken, however, I was not bashing you, and while I would prefer to message this to you, I have lost messaging capabilities and you yourself said that posting in the forum is the best way to communicate with you. I am simply not pleased with double standards, and you have pointed out a few clarifiers that I appreciate and needed to see. But, for future's sake, you should go ahead and give yourself a dinarified banner. As for bashing you, there was no attack on your character, on your input, or on your credibility, only a philosophical approach of hypothetical questions. I was simply bringing up a true concern of mine, which was answered in your next post, and is what I wanted to see. And if you thought my input towards the hotbed of information pictures was directed towards you, that is only because you took offense to the post as a whole and believe it to be attacking you. It is a real concern of mine, not that you might do something harmful, but the fact that anyone on this site can get all kinds of information from every single person who put up a photobucket link, etc. So it is indeed a true concern. Now if I said "I hate Adam, or Adam is a liar! He is stupid! He has no contacts! He never went to Dubai!" Then I would definitely say it was bashing, however I didn't question those things, as I had seen many of your previous posts.

IF there is going to be an RV to make everyone rich then give the book away free your RV money will carry you.

You dont REALLY think Adam controls the RV do you? He dont focking know when its coming...and cant change when it does.....

I am writing a book--actually two books. At no time have I ever thought about giving them away for free. In fact, I am expecting to reap a harvest from all my hard work. I intend to use the income to pay bills, help my children with their education, buy groceries and do lots of fun things like go on vacation. This is another way that I support myself and my family. Is it fair for me to charge you for my book?:confused: I also have a business. Is it okay for me to display & sell my books in my studio? :confused:When they come into my studio, they aren't usually coming in to just buy my books ;so, if I tell them I am writing a book does that make me a Pumper? :confused: I think we should remember what capitalism is all about. I don't feel taken advantage of by Adam because I can choose whether or not to purchase his book or pay to be on the VIP site. Are Adam and I so different? We are both trying to make $$. I have posted this and your thoughts are appreciated, but not your bashing. :) Play Nice.

Edited by Shalom Babe
spelling

You dont REALLY think Adam controls the RV do you? He dont focking know when its coming...and cant change when it does.....

no, but it seems he wants to make a buttload of money off it before it RV's though. Good luck on your book Mr Montana, it seems like there are plenty on the band wagon who'll buy it.