Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Any new projected dated for the RV?

BOBSFUN

I am a newbi and I must admit that I about wet my pants this weekend. Everything looked like it was going so well and then, silance. :( , I read some where that there were several RV dates listed about a week apart from each other. Can someone tell me what the dated were and what supports any theories. Thanks a bunch everyone, I always did enjoy the roller coaster rides.

imo and reflecting on post made by others here that mostley only state the facts, is there is no date for an rv , and those who post a date are more than likley guising, all you can do is wat for adam to announce that it has happend, that is just mo, hurry up and wait, kinda reminds me of the good old days in the corps.

semper fi

Iraq people need this more then we do from what i read. One country said they would not rv for a year and did the next week i think i have the story right. Spend what you can afford and sit back and them again it could be after there holiday as a reward. I should speak for my self i could use a rv.

One thing that sticks with me everybody set up offices to cash in dinar a while back, they maybe lost like we are? Some one said this is tomorrow investment.

I am a newbi and I must admit that I about wet my pants this weekend. Everything looked like it was going so well and then, silance. :( , I read some where that there were several RV dates listed about a week apart from each other. Can someone tell me what the dated were and what supports any theories. Thanks a bunch everyone, I always did enjoy the roller coaster rides.

[b]BOY YOU ARE A NEWBIE, THEY ARE LIEING TO YOU IF SOMEONE GAVE YOU A RATE OR DATE , NO ONE HAS THE RATE OR DATE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE THE CBI AND TRUST ME THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT OUT NOR WILL THEY ANNOUNCE IT, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN IT SHOWS UP ON FOREX OR ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE BY A MAJOR NEWS STATION, YOU WILL NOT FIND IT IN A RUMOR SECTION. HOPE THAT EXPLAINS IT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK :lol::lol: [/b]

Edited by mrref

[b]BOY YOU ARE A NEWBIE, THEY ARE LIEING TO YOU IF SOMEONE GAVE YOU A RATE OR DATE , NO ONE HAS THE RATE OR DATE EXCEPT FOR MAYBE THE CBI AND TRUST ME THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT OUT NOR WILL THEY ANNOUNCE IT, YOU WILL FIND OUT WHEN IT SHOWS UP ON FOREX OR ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE BY A MAJOR NEWS STATION, YOU WILL NOT FIND IT IN A RUMOR SECTION. HOPE THAT EXPLAINS IT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK :lol::lol: [/b]

If you go bsck and read Scooter's chat of recent....it is mentioned to watch the 15th and the 21st.....just saying.

One thing that sticks with me everybody set up offices to cash in dinar a while back, they maybe lost like we are? Some one said this is tomorrow investment.

That's right, I forgot about that. Wasn't it Dinar Banker that set up locations across 20 or so airports around the country? And maybe other Dinar traders doing the same? Could mean they're waiting for RV, which could be an indicator, but the skeptical mind might also say that lots of people are buying up IQD, so let's get in on this and make some money from the currency spread.

Like Mikki-RN said, today was one but also 18th (after Eid Festival) and 21st. Of course, I don't claim to have any inside info! Just my .02

If you are going to play this game you better realize every weekend ,RV.

It comes and goes with no RV because most of the people posting are dinar pumpers.There is always a date that comes and goes.Take all of this and just know that when this happens it will be without a set date because nobody knows except the Iraqi banking officials and they aint tellin.TerryK TiaC Okie Oilman ETC,ETC.AINT GOT A CLUE!

Sit back chill and wait.It will happen when it happens!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

But my Baby Needs Shoes, lol. I just bought mine over the past few weeks so I don't understand what most of you have been going thru. But I am a fast learner! I need to be patient, I know. This weekend just looked so promising.

You guys have a good night. I'm gunna go play some poker.

Later and good luck.

If you are going to play this game you better realize every weekend ,RV.

It comes and goes with no RV because most of the people posting are dinar pumpers.There is always a date that comes and goes.Take all of this and just know that when this happens it will be without a set date because nobody knows except the Iraqi banking officials and they aint tellin.TerryK TiaC Okie Oilman ETC,ETC.AINT GOT A CLUE!

Sit back chill and wait.It will happen when it happens!!

Not sure why you got a negative for this but I donated a positive to balance it out for ya because you're right. The good folks only tell you what they what they know as fact. Date and rate folks are simply pumpers. hard to dispute what you said.

Not sure why you got a negative for this but I donated a positive to balance it out for ya because you're right. The good folks only tell you what they what they know as fact. Date and rate folks are simply pumpers. hard to dispute what you said.

I appriciate it.Anyone that does their homework can see for themselves instead of relying on what someone says to be true.Nothing any of these people have posted has been true.Far be it from me to bust anyones bubble but it is what it is.The contributors on this site make a viable effort to substantiate their research and back it up with links unlike the other clowns.And they know who they are!

• Upvote 2