Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

dinarded

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

It looks as though President Obama today has taken his first step towards martial law in America. I just pulled this piece off the wires which indicates the issuance of his new executive order. This order sets up the

framework for the use of federal troops and the combination of state and federal agencies under the Defence Department. This is startling news for many reasons. Why now? Why now?

President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors

Monday, 11 January 2010 19:07

Press Release Latest National News

Washington, D.C.--(ENEWSPF)--January 11, 2010. The President today signed an Executive Order establishing a Council of Governors to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State Governments to protect our Nation against all types of hazards. When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defence; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defence, and civil support activities.

The bipartisan Council will be composed of Ten State Governors who will be selected by the President to serve two year terms. In selecting the Governors to the Council, the White House will solicit input from Governors and Governors

There is so much out there that the average citizen does not know, but SHOULD FEAR. Begin with the patriot act. Look into laws of the federal, state and county level. Just yesterday FOX had two attorneys arguing the rights of citizens because the courts can sentence a person to a prison term and then after they have served that term, the prison authorities and court can decide to keep that person for an indeterminable amount of time AFTER having served his debt to society. The judicial system and the correctional system are little more than money makers and the beginning of the dominance of the american citizen. Yes, the USA is going down the sewer.

crndog10 i'm glad you caught that, i was really starting to get worried! Cause if they have permanent martial law, we're gonna have to re-name the US to "little russia"

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release

January 11, 2010

President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors

Executive Order will Strengthen Further Partnership Between the Federal and State and Local Governments to Better Protect Our Nation

The President today signed an Executive Order (attached) establishing a Council of Governors to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State Governments to protect our Nation against all types of hazards. When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defense; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

The bipartisan Council will be composed of ten State Governors who will be selected by the President to serve two year terms. In selecting the Governors to the Council, the White House will solicit input from Governors and Governors

Time to make certain we're aware of the current gun / weapon and menacing laws. There is no such thing anymore as self defense. Do you know that (at least in the mid-west) if you just SAY you have a gun to divert an attacker, YOU can be charged with felony menacing? It's frightening.

Let's update this one more time.

You see? These responses ARE EXACTLY the types of responses that our government is COUNTING ON from the American public. They are COUNTING on people to "kill the messenger" without checking the facts for themselves AND this is EXACTLY WHY we are losing our freedoms, one brick at a time.

IRREFUTABLE PROOF:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/president-obama-signs-executive-order-establishing-council-governors

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/2010executive_order.pdf

Constitutional? A Civilian National Security Force?

January 13th, 2010

Rush LimbaughRUSH: Now, ladies and gentlemen, I need to ask my buddy Andy McCarthy about this or maybe my buddy F. Lee Levin about this. They’re both lawyers. There was a White House executive order signed yesterday, signed into law yesterday [actually signed on Jan 11th]. I want to read it to you.

Now, this [Executive Order] seems to be federalizing the National Guard. This is why I need to get legal opinion on this:

“When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defense; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States;” integration, synchronization “and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.”

Now, Obama said in the campaign, “We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” He said that in 2008 in the campaign. You stop and think about that: Just as well funded as the US military? The military budget is, what, $600 billion a year? Stop and think of that: We spent more on the stimulus than on national defense. But anyway, we’re going to spend $600 billion on a civilian national security force just as powerful as the US military? Can anybody say posse comitatus?

bp_fema_regions_map.gif

10 Govenors. 10 FEMA Regions. Hmm...

http://americangrandjury.org/constitutional-a-civilian-national-security-force

Here's the link to the public law cited:

http://www.dod.mil/dodgc/olc/docs/pl110-181.pdf

SEC. 1822. COUNCIL OF GOVERNORS.

The President shall establish a bipartisan Council of Governors

to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland

Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters

related to the National Guard and civil support missions.

That's the full text of the relevent section.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying Obama isn't up to something. He's proven throughout his campaign and first year in office that he is a master of deceipt and, like a lot of americans, I don't trust him. I just don't see this executive order as bolstering his position in any significant way w/r to martial law.

Also, martial law is nothing new. There are numerous examples in US history where martial law has been declared by the president. The US Supreme Court has heard many cases challenging the government's authority to impose martial law and defined the constitutionality of martial law, the limitations of when and how it can be used, and for how long. If Obama is really going to change all that, he better start seriously thinking about how he's going to get re-elected. Hopefully the masses will not be so easily misled at the next election.