Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinartrade

BOBSFUN

I just purchased some more Dinar from Dinartrade.com. They claim to lock in the price at the time of order. (11.57 pm) Saturday night. If RV hits Monday do you think they will still ship them at the current rate?

If the RV does occur on Monday, what time EST do you think it will happen?

Thanks,

Bob

I just purchased some more Dinar from Dinartrade.com. They claim to lock in the price at the time of order. (11.57 pm) Saturday night. If RV hits Monday do you think they will still ship them at the current rate?

Thanks,

Bob

I ordered some from Dinar Trade on Friday, but I called them first to verify if it RV'd that they would lock in the price. They said they will go by the date the cashiers check was purchased. So if you find a bank open tomorrow and get the cashiers check, you will be fine....according to DT. If you do a wire they will lock in the price from the date & time wire was initiated from your bank. Hope this helps.

I ordered Dinars on the 7th and wire transferred on the 8th. I have yet to get an email of a confirmed receipt or FedEx notice. I have sent them 2 emails on this. I will be calling them on Monday. I am pretty sure it is just an hic up, I hope/

• Upvote 1

Thanks,

Bob

You are locked in at the time of the order.....if it RV and you have not received the dinar it is still at the $1080 per million. The rate does not change in transit and cost you more.

I already asked that question last week. You must have your check or money order dated before the RV/RI for your order to be locked-in at today's rate.

If the Dinar come in COD and I hand the driver the money order and he hands me the package containing the Dinar. How would Ali know when the check was dated? I will allready have the Dinar in my possesion prior to his receiving the money order. I can go to Western union today and get the money order if nessasary but I wouldn't think that there is any way he could confirm it until it is received.

Ali is an unpstanding guy ... but, if history proves itself again, you won't have anything to worry about, since ALL Mondays of the predicted RV have come and gone! On this issue, this time I want to be wrong ... LOL

Well said! I am right there with ya. Still have plans to got to work monday and make as much $$ as I can. I have not cx my weekly appts either. Just waiting for that RV ship to come in to port! GO GOI>>>>GO RV!!!!!! B)

Edited by nashdinar
  • Upvote 1

If the Dinar come in COD and I hand the driver the money order and he hands me the package containing the Dinar. How would Ali know when the check was dated? I will allready have the Dinar in my possesion prior to his receiving the money order. I can go to Western union today and get the money order if nessasary but I wouldn't think that there is any way he could confirm it until it is received.

In this scenario what difference would the date of payment make? You ordered COD, the package containing the Dinars is in your possession, What Ali wants or needs is moot at that point, you have the Dinars and can exchange them at the rate of your choosing anywhere you choose.

• Upvote 1

That's what I'm thinking. If it revalues and he doesn't ship them I'm not out anything but the website say's it locks you in at the exact time of the order. I have the confirmation. My only concern is if it does revalue before they ship, he may ant to keep them and the profit for himself.

In this scenario what difference would the date of payment make? You ordered COD, the package containing the Dinars is in your possession, What Ali wants or needs is moot at that point, you have the Dinars and can exchange them at the rate of your choosing anywhere you choose.

Nothing at all. Once you have your currency they are yours and can cash in where ever you would like. Some of the post are wrong. When it is sent they are yours no matter what happens in transition. Just make sure you have a chack ready for FX..... :)

newbie here,

i keep hearing this "ali" name popping up in concern to dinars. can someone please feel me in as to what that refers to. again please be nice in your resplys im am a NEWBIE. lol ive been purchasing my dinars direct from a local bank over here in iraq. ive been fortunate enough to not have to pay any fees. they been doin a straight exchange. well this is my first post so im pretty excited. looking to hear from yall.

cheers.......

But I still don't understand how they see the date before I get the Fed-X package. If they send me the package and I give the check to the delivery service, they don't even see it until I have the dinar cash. Please respond,,, and thanks.

,,,and please remember I ordered them COD.

newbie here,

i keep hearing this "ali" name popping up in concern to dinars. can someone please feel me in as to what that refers to. again please be nice in your resplys im am a NEWBIE. lol ive been purchasing my dinars direct from a local bank over here in iraq. ive been fortunate enough to not have to pay any fees. they been doin a straight exchange. well this is my first post so im pretty excited. looking to hear from yall.

cheers.......

Ali is the owner of "DinarTrade"......