Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade

learning

I was just wondering if anyone has bought from Dinartrade.com and taken the dinars to see if they ar legit.

For example taken them to a De La Rue machine and check them. I have bought alot from him and was just wondering.

thank for any input

learning

Wow..... you are just learning, aren't you! That's OK...... we all did at some point. Dinar Trade is probably the most well know, most discussed, most commonly used dinar trader out there. The owner, Ali, is very well know, and has a very large influence in the Dinar Investment community. Some people like him alot..... some people don't trust him....... but no one has ever said they didn't get legit product from him, and his business is always right on their game.

He is not my Cup Of Tea ....... but I have bought from him before and have NO issue with Dinar Trade as a dealer.

Guest Ratatap

I personally only use Ali at Dianrtrade.com. To put your mind at rest, 5/3 Bank buys what they sell from Ali or so this was posted on here probably about a month ago when 5/3 ran out and ALI was not able to get them what they needed because he was low also.....

GO RV !!!!!

I was just wondering if anyone has bought from Dinartrade.com and taken the dinars to see if they ar legit.

For example taken them to a De La Rue machine and check them. I have bought alot from him and was just wondering.

thank for any input

learning

I GUESS MY QUESTION WOULD BE, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU BE BUYING FROM DINARTRADE IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF THEY ARE LEGIT. :lol::lol::lol: [/b][/b]

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thank for any input

learning

Go to the search box at the top right and search for info pertaining to this topic. Also I think there is some info in one of Adam's books. DinarTrade seems to be legit to us. They sent you a certificate with every purchase? What you get from them is guaranteed, says so on the sight. So we all should be fine, IMO. Good Luck, sweetie.

ALI IS THE "GO TO GUY" AND YOU GET A LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY. :twothumbs: DID YOU GET THAT FROM THE OTHER PLACES THAT YOU BOUGHT FROM? :confused:

DID YOU CHECK TO SEE IS THEY ARE REGISTERED WITH THE TREASURY DEPART, INORDER TO DO BUSINESS? :confused:

DID YOU CHECK WITH THE BBB? :confused:

ALI @ DINARTRADE IS THE 'REAL DEAL". ANOTHER GOOD ONE IS DINARBANKER.COM :twothumbs:

BLESSINGS TO YOU. RELAX YOU PURCHASED YOU DINAR AT THE RIGHT PLACE. :shakehead:

NOW BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

DRAVMORRIS2 :wave:

Ali, is very well know, and has a very large influence in the Dinar Investment community.

what gives ali a very large influence in the investment world? just because his business is selling dinar that doesn't give him a large influence in dinar investment. influence in what? he is a currency dealer plain and simple, not an investment advisor. he simply sells currency and although he is well known from everyone talking about him that doesn't mean he has a big influence on dinar investment. i guess since he sells dong and gold and silver he has a big influence in those investment fields also.

• Downvote 2

Doc31 gives an awesome explanation of how to authenticate the currency on your own. I bought mine from a reputable source but still was a little paranoid. After reading Doc's posting I checked all of mine and it really set my mind at ease.

Find it here:

ps sorry if the link didn't insert correctly, I'm kinda new to posting on this board

• Upvote 1

YOU GET A LETTER OF AUTHENTICITY DID YOU GET THAT FROM THE OTHER PLACES THAT YOU BOUGHT FROM? :confused:

DID YOU CHECK TO SEE IS THEY ARE REGISTERED WITH THE TREASURY DEPART, INORDER TO DO BUSINESS? :confused:

DID YOU CHECK WITH THE BBB? :confused:

DRAVMORRIS2 :wave:

got mine from safe-D. and yes to all above.

Edited by ds2

what gives ali a very large influence in the investment world? just because his business is selling dinar that doesn't give him a large influence in dinar investment. influence in what? he is a currency dealer plain and simple, not an investment advisor. he simply sells currency and although he is well known from everyone talking about him that doesn't mean he has a big influence on dinar investment. i guess since he sells dong and gold and silver he has a big influence in those investment fields also.

Well, ds2......... the face that he is considered to be, as I just noted, one of the primary legitimate dealers...... the fact that ALL the dinar holders are aware of his Cash-In Plans, and many, many of them intend to use him....... and just how that will work is a common daily topic of conversation......... gee, when Ali talks, people listen.

THAT is what makes him very influencial in the Dinar Community. I never said anything about him being an advisor, or a consultant, or in charge of anything, or a source of factual intel, or anything of the sort!!

I said he is well known and influencial in this community. I will say it again....... and I will have been right twice!!

Thank you for all you posts. I did do reasearch before buying and I did all the security test on mine except for the ultra voilet light.

I did see that he was the most recommend place on this sight before I bought. I just was asking if someone has every to them to

an actual machine and check them.

Thank You again for all your insight.

learning

Ali is from the ME, his family has been in businesses in the ME forever. He and his family are very respected and been in banking for generations. I'm not an authority however... if you need personal information about who you're buying Dinar from, than do your homework instead of just bashing away like children. (for some of you anyway)

Sorry if I sound too straight forward.... I'm just say'en.

Learning--if you would listen to the audios that Ali did with Adam and go thru many of the posts. He has a well-respected family-owned & run business. Top-notch. Also, has family charities where they do good with their money all around the world. I only buy from Ali.

Well, ds2......... the face that he is considered to be, as I just noted, one of the primary legitimate dealers...... the fact that ALL the dinar holders are aware of his Cash-In Plans, and many, many of them intend to use him....... and just how that will work is a common daily topic of conversation......... gee, when Ali talks, people listen.

well i will agree he is a well known CURRENCY dealer who sells dinar. and he has thousands of sales to many customers. but ALL dinar holders do not know of him or his cash in plans etc. many especially on some of the forums do but not all dinar holders know of ali. IMO there are a lot of dinar holders who don't visit any forums at all. there are many newcomers that come to the forums who have purchased from other registered currency dealers and when ali is mentioned they ask who is ali? so to say all dinar holders know him is exagerating. there is more to the dinar community than just being a seller. that was the point i was making. he is a big influence in the dinar broker community but not the whole dinar community. so he doens't have a big influence on the rest of the dinar community just the broker community. there are many brokers and currency dealers who also are selling dinar and have thousands of sales also not just ali. so i guess they have a big influence on the dinar broker community as well. so let's just agree to disagree and go RV!

Edited by ds2