Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone bought from JIDT.org?

fast-rv

Has anyone bought from JIDT.org? I heard about them from several people they sell for $1090 per million and all denominations. Good , Bad stories. Any suggestions.

Just to let you know SCGS also sells with Credit Card too. I have had no problems there too.

Good luck

Edited by katscountry

ok, well I said I would be back to share my story. These guys are on the game. Order was processed and received a fedex tracking number quickly then after calling because I wanted to add another 2 million to my order they gave me a 50 note and a 1k note free to say thanks. I will never use another company again.jidt.org rocks, just did a second order by the way GO RV GO

• Upvote 1

Hello

I don't want to complain but when i tried to buy from them via debit card i received this message " Thank you for your order, unfortunately

your card was declined for order #886 and has been canceled" after that i tried another site.

I don't know maybe i am from europe and my card international not us maybe that's was the case (but with my card i bought many many times with no problem)

But the most interesting thing is that after the unsuccesful order my bank account was charged around 150 usd !!

I read on their website the terms/policy and hter eis written something about that that if bla bla bla..... they take 150 usd etc etc chargeback policy !!!!

as i'm a foreigner and my english not the best i don't understand what they are stating about that

so if somebody had the same experinece and could explain to me in a short it wil be great.

Because now i don't know maybe the JIDT took off that amount or something else.

I tried to cantact them by email and phone but nothng still.

Again i don't want to complain but i think is not my fault that the order was not successful ( i contacted my bank and with my card is everything ok)

Hello

I don't want to complain but when i tried to buy from them via debit card i received this message " Thank you for your order, unfortunately

your card was declined for order #886 and has been canceled" after that i tried another site.

I don't know maybe i am from europe and my card international not us maybe that's was the case (but with my card i bought many many times with no problem)

But the most interesting thing is that after the unsuccesful order my bank account was charged around 150 usd !!

I read on their website the terms/policy and hter eis written something about that that if bla bla bla..... they take 150 usd etc etc chargeback policy !!!!

as i'm a foreigner and my english not the best i don't understand what they are stating about that

so if somebody had the same experinece and could explain to me in a short it wil be great.

Because now i don't know maybe the JIDT took off that amount or something else.

I tried to cantact them by email and phone but nothng still.

Again i don't want to complain but i think is not my fault that the order was not successful ( i contacted my bank and with my card is everything ok)

A charge back is when you order and after you receive merchandise you cancel order and ask for refund from your credit card company, you werent charged for anything dude. GOOGLE IT>Chargeback

I think I smell bullshit, no company would charge you if it was declined it means it couldn't go through. Common sense would say if something can't be charged you couldn't be charged anything not even 150 get a translator and read again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1