Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month

dumbnar

Veterans%20Day.jpg

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, an armistice, or temporary cessation of hostilities, was declared between the Allied nations and Germany in the First World War, then known as "the Great War." Commemorated as Armistice Day beginning the following year, November 11th became a legal federal holiday in the United States in 1938. In the aftermath of World War II and the Korean War, Armistice Day became Veterans Day, a holiday dedicated to American veterans of all wars.

I encourage you to say a prayer or have a moment of silence to honor our real life heroes!!!!!

Remember to thank a veteran today!!!!!!

• Upvote 10

thank you dumbnar...I hope everyone sees this tribute and remembers to thank a veteran for their service to this wonderful country....My dad was in WWII and my older brother was in Nam....I lost both of them 5 years ago only 12 days apart...both of them were the most patriotic men I have ever known. I am so proud to be called their daughter and sister, respectively. God Bless America!

• Upvote 1

thank you dumbnar...I hope everyone sees this tribute and remembers to thank a veteran for their service to this wonderful country....My dad was in WWII and my older brother was in Nam....I lost both of them 5 years ago only 12 days apart...both of them were the most patriotic men I have ever known. I am so proud to be called their daughter and sister, respectively. God Bless America!

No Thank You, They where real heroes.

Thanks

Dumbnar