Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FRANK'S CALL NOTES (Emailed today WED 11/9)

Dinerry

Received : 10:38 am Wednesday November 10 2010.

Opinion by my friend who sent transcription : "This was a very good and informative call. Well worth the read."

KTFM Conference Call 11-09-10

Part 1

Frank invites Okie to join the call to share his intel that he does not have....

Zeke will be on the call to study patterns and expound on the pictures....

Delta will be on the call tonight and explain what was shown in Iraq TV this weeks and also results of the Gov to be known on Thursday.

Good evening everyone...

Frank states that we must respect with our investment - our GOV is doing all it can to help another GOV to grow up -and military is participating - our currency has a role to play too - we not need be champions of intel. When it comes to talking about our GOV military actions in Iraq right now we will let them do and leave that talk alone.

The GOI are making themselves transparent. Last week, around 200 people died there. Every time w get close they blow things up - tragically - green zone is hit daily- they don't want to stop or let go they want the weapon of mass destruction to continue - and many explosions - 3 major ones - one of them disrupted a system that was just installed - NOT NICE - they just got lucky - but there are backups for backups - this weekend we see the 1% that argued as to who was to hold the GOI power and again its not good they wasted 8 months to fill their Christmas stockings but its their business. I am happy that those few that delayed this came to an agreement. THere are many things that need to be pleased and satisfied

#1 was Kuwait go back and think - when did they complain last?

#2 was to please the power that supported the party of the 1% - 8 months was time produced power to distribute to make everyone happy

Sunday we expected them by the courts to say SIT DOWN - you are an embarrassment - an even B showed up and they did touchdowns = takes the ball by catching it and running into the end zone and you are to get on the knees and put the football down - TOUCHED DOWN the football in zone that scores the point. Not much time is spent in that zone and you are out of there... 3 touchdowns last much was said by the courts - ENOUGH

Sunday was the end of two weeks of waiting or the courts will null and void contracts you signed and kick you out and reelect things again. They were close to being done this past Sunday instead last Friday they asked permission to postpone this to Thursday the 11th as they needed more time... maybe have some good Erbil tea...yes we can do this then... so delay was granted... So Sunday they say NO sitting till Thursday... delays and they dont delay anything - they are not part o the Arthurs plans - looks like they are ready

Lots say the GOI is not seated - when you say they are not cause the media says they are not - I wont tell you why they ARE seated - I SAY THEY ARE SEATED

Today it is their first meeting: NO - it was crossing the T's and dotting the I's... will they delay it again past Thursday? Probably cause I DO NOT TRUST THEM - I can't - I wipe my sandals of the dust of them and walked away - IT WILL FUNCTION - no matter who is in there.

We have pictures that they did get it done... Zeke will explain and Wednesday they party and Thursday a Trifecta - we need the GOI to be announced and I believe it will NOT BE TO SIT as they already sit...the TOP officials have reached an agreement and - Announcement of GOI and release of RV and release of the RATE we are waiting for Shabibi and he is wating for the GOI to sit down himself and we hope that same day he will announce it and Charter 7 will be coming around the mountain - all on the same day... IF they do announce the GOI and rate on Thursday -you will see a mirror image of Kuwait - rate I stand by you now that - they will follow KUWAIT as KUWAIT did

#1 - Thursday they will announced the GOI seated and working

#2 - we are going to get to work now and introduce to the world our new currency but you can't touch that - no not yet -NO not yet - ok you can but wait for the higher rate it does have value - we showed it in the videos to you - I want to hand over the k

If it comes over that $3+ range I will be happy - but it still will follow Kuwaits patter - if its possible to NOT come out at $3.86 GOI will announce Shabibi will release new rate and new currency and if they come out at a low rate, DO NOT WORRY about it - get in and get out fast - they will follow Kuwaits pattern.

Do not be concerned with Kuwaits rate now - its in prep for other currencies to revalue. Kuwait is to be treated with respect for what she has done for helping Iraq. When you see THEIR dinar being bought at a high rate it tells you taht the people that do taht for a living know what is going on with ME currencies in the basket about to occur and start bidding for a currency worth toilet paper now - we see it week after week since NOv 12th last year... It was supposed to happen last December 2008 but it didnt.

The rate if it comes out at $.10 or $.80 or what ever - the people that are waiting for it with salivating fangs are waiting to drive the rate of the IQSD VERY HIGH - they will use it - this new currency will be so important to drive the rate to go up high. Now they are using other things to buy and barter and credit with... but once they have their 1, 5 10 and 20's to exchange with the infrastructure grows and stability comes and rate will go up and the markets will drive it up - once it becomes recognizably internationally... this will all take place -

Thursday - trifecta: Will it happen? I pray to GOD on my kness to let this now come to an end - now I pray and feel that I NEED TO DO PRAY THIS NOW. that we see the GOI announced every where to the world - and Shababi says here a gift and a new rate that YOU will Govern GOI and Pepsi machines are filled and other places you can go to its all sets come to our banks and its all set... Their banks look spooky well protected...

McCain is in Iraq right now I asked you to follow B - McCain,, he is not the only senator there family - how many do you think is there - could it be 10, 20, 30 , 40 , 50 . Where is our President? He is in the east- why ?? I don't' know - east to west- A whole lot of senators are all together - do you know how dangerous that ......

A newbie came to the forum this AM and he stated that the Dinar is a scam and I tried to respond and help - The dinar is not a scam - dealers are a scam - for a bank to tell you its a scam - be careful cause MOST banks sold dinars then ask for legal Dept as it would have been illegal -

Part 2

Zeke comes on.... Lets play GOI says Frank - Zeke says OK

Frank will be the good guy and Zeke the bad guy..

Frank will be telabani -

Zeke will be Maliki

Start in Erbil or the parliament? Zeke chooses Erbil... Fast Forward just had the meeting - WOW Maliki I am pleased are you? Please says Maliki - about what? Are you not happy we shook hands together? let me see your hand - I see you shook hands with us. Maliki says i am reluctant to say I did some things taht was not agreed by me - Talibani said do we care? I am so happy we all shook hands - ok I want to take a picture on my blue throne - go get everyone to take a picture with - Maliki refuses to go get everyone as he has been in control since March 8thand i ran the show since I wanted to do it and now you are telling me to go get people to expose myself to? See Talibani is telling Maliki to pleas go get them and Maliki demands to sit next to Talibani as we need to send out a message with this picture - Maliki who do you have? On Maliki's left is Talibani then your left is Allawi, left of Allawi is Mondi - we are in a room that is 50 - 75 -80 people in this room at a table that is across the Kurds - are not throwing shoes we are not stabbing each other with our pens - we are professional and political manner in which we look like we are a team... Talibani says yes we need to send a message that we are a team to everyone. I will allow this for the first time - Maliki says why show the world in pictures before we make the BIG announcement - Talibani says its the way to show that we are READY and no picture will be taken accept to show that we are one. We can move forward to help this country...

Delta says he recorded what he saw on TV and he has it to download it and he saw the4 in the meeting - the pattern of this show Moziac news from the middle east is the name of the show- trust me I have seen many many times and not one time have they sat next to each other - NOT ONE TIME - until now. AND I knew you wanted a picture of it but its on the video of it and I will post it in the morning when I get to work Mountain time zone. Frank you are on the money brother says Delta. Frank thanks Delta for his service. We are very close - even of they do seat Thursday and release rate and lower denoms and in my opinion we need the GOI to activate a few things that will take us into next week We will be able to call Ali to make appts - YES we will have the ability as they will follow Kuwait's steps IMO and the markets will drive it sky high- YOU think $3 is interesting think again - OIL is going up and down and follow that pattern - makes $ and Looses $ watch how oil will not go up and down and bobs its head just above teh surface of the water to come out - and then this week it skyrocketed -YES the rate will be nice

Listen if it doesn't happen thurs like want - I was convinced by Delta and Red - Henry that we need for the GOI to sit first then CBI - and NO its separate and do not need each other - Frank stil believes we need the GOI to sit first as its the way it should be DONE- based on our intel Shabibi is respectful to wait to see the GOI sits Thursday- if they sit and don't release the rate - do not worry it will happen before 12-31-10

Part 3

Frank appreciate Delta what has your team seen since last week and Iraq TV - what is your opinion of what will happen Thursday please...

Delta says we are coming to the end. Last week the parliament was to sit on Monday but it was postponed to break the ice between Maliki and Allawi and the whole meeting in Erbil was to make sure all were comfortable and he did succeed in doign that. After they finished tehre they were not to announced anything just unity - they did meet Tuesday Night, my parliament close friend told me that in Baghdad and another meeting on Wednesday - everything was successful and Iraqi coalition was very smooth and agreeable to help the country and help the process to go fast. Allawi was sick and not present tonight.. He did send his top people in stead - Wed everyone will be there this time. Maliki is PM for sure - some folks dont like him and like Allawi - and Maliki is better for our plan than Allawi - Maliki is part of the plan - Allawi was PM in 2004 why didnt he last more than a year? Allawi is a traveler and Maliki is IN Iraq and Allawi is living in London... so Maliki is a man the guy he convinced EVERY body - he is a winner no matter WHAT.... Maliki is the PM - Talibani is the President - they created new positions and they can have 3 presidents and now new job head of those 3 positions and its Maliki - President of the Presidency - ha - good thing they agreed to give it to Maliki that orders that comes from the Parliament that all 3 of those President have to give 50%agreement to Maliki to do it- he has to have 50% agreement for Maliki to do anything -

DELTA SAID ON TV it looks like Thursday they will seat the GOI - they have no other choice but to do this on Thursday.

Wednesday they will sit - and they are trying to do anything to do this - and Wed night will be last day and Thursday they are going to announce to everything and they are in agreement - Supreme Court is in this too - who controls the SC of Iraq?? And one more question - self why the SC did not order this 6 months ago? Now its about time!!!

Shabibi the CBI is ready- he is like so ready - its set to go - he is sitting there with his finger on the button - go to CBI website to read their constitution of the CBI they are totally independent and they do NOT need teh GOI to revalue the Dinar... they do NOT need to explain to NO one else before they do it- they can do it anytime. The reason the wait its out of respect to the GOI and Iraq. It could have been done he is patient - The banking system is there and 6 mos ago they were not ready -

Whats going to happen now? Any info asks Frank on the Paris debt what they owe to the world how its going to be paid? Delta says that the Paris debt its a done deal... the 13,000 claims are done small claims $15-20 billion dollars are DONE. The GOV will make pmt arrangement for rest of debt...for big debts... Value of dinar has to be increased to be a member CBI is trying to close all these file and Shabibi said they are ready as soon as the GOI sits... The value of the Dinar is based on the debts of the country of Iraq - less debt you have MORE value of the Dinar. They are gettign an extension one more year on their debt an new rate will cause them to pay their debts.

Delta says we are at the end - 16th is a Iraq holiday - 3 days - if they don't' change the value up to this Sunday, then we won't see the value until after the holidays to that following Thursday

Frank asked Ali about this question and he said the date the GOI finally sits down - things - the RI will move a lot faster for you a LOT faster for you and I in our investment... oh that's ok its just like that..

Delta says if the CBI takes their time and gets their debt paid off then the rate will be much higher and Shabibi has respect for GOI thats why he is waiting..

Part 4

Okie has the floor

Okie says he has so MUCH intel - revelant to the paris club - Iraq today paid 10%down as an interest pmt on remaining debt that was NO Forgiven in bond form - not money

Allawi and upper people he was sick today and Kurd still wants part o presidency

50 or 60 people were around the table as i saw onTV and I saw hate - teeth were clinched - fists on table at that meeting but Frank said they shook hands - Okie says that it is yet to surface from military official at 4:17pm - Shabibi had a meeting today in NYC relative to what is going on in the US re printing more money that is worthless - it will be backed up by the Dinar and will be look like more in the asset column that the KURDS are still dragging their feet holding onto the presidency that they want and split to 3 positions of presidency for a first timel

they will have to amend the Iraq constitution to allow for sharing of the 3 positions...and the many senators over there now are nto there for kissy face - they are having a meeting tonight right now- and tomorrow Nov 10th they will pay salaries to their GOV employees - they are in a corner here they are participating with the USA in helping with assets to our country I have received so much intel that I cant remember anymore -

Dragging of the feet its done says Frank- they took a portrait together - to prove it- GOI paid 20% of their debts today - Okie said he heard the CBI paid 10% in the issuance of bonds...Okie says he has so much intel - another issue its predetermined that Maliki will not serve his full term - he will not serve his full tenure-ship - frank says just two years -

Constitutional amendment relative to the DFI - -fund - Frank says we need 7-10 days to fix these things before we can cash out - be calm - Okie said it will be a manage float on a very minor scale - Frank says that means the rate will come out at $3+ right away - Okie says that's a safe assumption - Frank says i give it to you and you pray - Frank believes it will be $3.86 from the start He was told that - Okie says it remains to be scene - it could be in the other direction says Frank so learn about BOTH road - Frank says they will follow Kuwait and if you Okie believe the opposite then it will come out HIGH and Okie says that is his understanding of this - Frank says I agree with you...

Okie says the intel he shares the meeting will have a direct reflection about the meeting in NYC with Shabibi will HELP the USA and out money will not DROP out as media says.. Frank says that our money prints more currency w/o value that causes us to still be paid - and Frank says that he will agree that 600 billion dollars that we cant back it up with our current economy to support it - is what Okie says is the DINAR - our first stimulus had NOTHING to back it up but this onewil be backed up by the DINAR -

Frank says Beck says Doomsday about the currency - so he only has the left side but we have the right side. Okie said a US gov official gave me the intel on Shabibi where he was and what the meeting was about... Frank says my intel is NOT in the US... I am being careful - my political people are in position and it has nothing to do with this side of the border... Frank still wants to go up to 80,000 feet with you Okie...on your plane...Okie said he may charge for it...

Okie thanks for allowing him to be on the call as he has MORE intel but cant remember it all but its all applicable to where we are and alot depends on Thursday but do NOT be disappointed if the turkey does NOT come out of the oven but it will soon... Its going to take a few days and do not expect it all on Thursday to all happen - more going on behind the scene that does have to be worked out before they announce the GOI...

Frank asks to find Shabibi Family where he is - Okie says he will be where he is supposed to be and he is the President of the CBI and thats enough adn Delta just said its a DONE DEAL - Frank asks Delta to tell team about to find out where Shabibi is and if the people got paid - what was the rate and did they go to the bank etc... Delta said they may NOT get paid but Frank asks to find out if they do...it would be a travesty if they announce and NOT pay their people - Delta said soon and sometimes that takes 6-7 months as thats how they are- those articles say one day most of the time its really 2-3 months- the revalue has to happen BEFORE they get paid - if they get paid tomorrow they have to release the rate says Frank...

Frank asks is the HCL around the corner - as a band-aide on your skin says Okie - article kurdistan is giving the first $1 per barrel to their people - Franks says the HCL is ready but Okie says its only a GOV housework to take care - Frank said lets do it all together - Okie says take it one step at a time...

Part 5

Questions time

area code caller 307: Dave - Oil prices today is $87 today is that what you are looking for Frank says yes it touches $90 but will not till the blessing occurs - Okie says when the $ goes down oil goes up - its the purchasing power involved and the amount of future contracts determines what the price will be - in ten years we will have and see an over abundance of oil and it exceeding a demand... Iraq will increase the amount available... the green factor that will rise in the next few years will cause the oil to ber down at a stable price - Saudi Arabia has the driver seat on this and they agreed with the USA to not let it go so high to deplete out economy. caller says FOX states the US$ to be worthless and want to address GOLD as the currency... Okie says all currencies will be readjusted ALL to be equal on a playing field with none having advantage over the other - the US$ is where they determine the price of oil .... Caller says Ch7 is it still needed: and post dated checks for employees tomorrow ?? Frank says he wants Delta to find this out from his team... they could seat the GOI and then pay and then ask for an extension but we will have to wait and see... Okie says Chtp7 Iraq has asked for an extension of this - it will be an umbrella as an INS policy of suits and garnishes from hitting them - they paid 13,000 private corps today only 10% in bonds but its add'tl coverage of ins to keep their currency from being levied on... Lloyds of London takes high risks and Chpt 7 is now a form of a Lloyds of London insurance policy to protect them. Iraq has enough currency that the frozen assets are not needed for them to operate on... its like a cousin and it protects all of their seized assets that are on the books - prosecute of their indebtedness can't happen with this new form of Charter 7... If your car had a flat charter 7 tire? Okie says to change that flat tire...it will still be referred to it but it will have changes to it that are more applicable to it than before...

caller from area code 530 - Tony -We are sort of insignificant but how important to the USA is it to have this RV to occur... Okie said its advantage to the US GOV because of the reserves in their bank accounts - we are small minnows... rising tide fits all boats in that regards - Frank says its not teh chief cornerstone that is important the top is the most important - our GOV may be depending o this to help our economy based on what is in the Fed Reserves... but we are at the TOP of that pyramid - it takes us to get the ball rolling for the economy - 100,000 about to become millionaires will create jobs and stimulate our economy... Shabibi at meeting today discussed this at the printed new money that we printed would cause this dinar to back this up...

caller from area code 817 - JoeP Delta mentioned that if it doesn't happen the goi or RV by the 8th due to a holiday ? Delta said is that next week on the 16th is holiday and they do nothing then - it looks like if any happens it has to happen now through Sunday and they after the holiday if it doesn't happen _ Tues wed Thurs is holiday then Fri and sat they don't work - so we may have something up till this coming Sunday but based on my info they will not till after holiday

caller also said Kuwait Dinar static today? Okie say why has the iraq dinar static for a year and months? Caller says to control inflation or protect their economy - the CBI is doing a managed fixed float - he has it stabilized and not internationally accepted yet - Frank says Kuwait was stagnant as they were doing something to it their rate.. Delta says all the other countries have to come up to that level too from $3.44 to $3.57 is Kuwait rate now...the other countries will revalue - Frank says he is looking for Kuwait at $3.90. Today it was not being traded and Kuwait knows how much the Iraq rate will be but they want the highest valued currency - they did get the revalue word on rate - then they go up to $3.57? there is a pride in ME countries and attitude and Delta says that this is important to watch...

Frank states he got info right now about Shabibi from family an article stating that Shabibi was in NYC and it was not secret.. Delta says that DFI currency is Shabibi one of the governor of this that will monitor this from the IMF etc.. he is unbelievable... Shabibi was recently at the world Bank also and maybe he flew here to finalize things - Frank says Okie "we address intel differently frank I am a bottom line guy and you elude to it and I am blatant and it am sure it wont hurt our security or military and Okie says I say intel the way it is..." Frank you and I have no influence of what is going on over there and we are not giving out any intekl that is NOT present over there already - Frank says I didnt know that news that Shabibi in NYC was released so thank you I am - Okie said a US Gov intel told me that...

Caller from area code 623: Cthesunset - Deborah - RV when its announced - we would go in to a local bank to exchange a lower note to help us get to Alis - will the banks be ready if this is announced tomorrow? Frank says that its our job to check for the rate - she states will the banks consider it tradeable - the banks can change it right now so says Frank - the only thing is the rate will change thats all... they will change it after the rate comes out they are ready as they exchange currency now but the rate is just lower... Okie says that Wells Fargo said 3-4 days after it RV's and as we want the counterfeit to be cleaned out and we want the US treasury to make sure they receive it from us... Okie also says that people are expecting banks to tell know but at the branch levels do not know that much- the LARGER locations will be able too sooner...

Part 6

Okie has the floor

area code 843 - Al - all the Dinar that the US holds will it have an effect on our debt? yes we hold the key to pay debts... the US does not talk about the Dinar but it could pay down the debt...Frank asks what will they do with all the trillion dinar. Mr. B said the war would be paid for - caller says we could pay China for their bonds on us --- Frank says if we do we may loose our power...we gave them oil in Iraq contract - our GOV will not pay off our debt says Frank its owed to the Fed Reserve institute that lends $$ to our GOV but we do not pay the principle our tax pays off the interest every year... they do NOT want this to end...

caller from area code 269 - Tom - a managed float they can't change more than 1% every 90 days if that is so how will that effect the dinar if they come in low is that false? Okie says the ERM that kicks in that keep it from going too high to fast or too low too fast.... if they come out with a LOW rate they will put themselves in bankrupts y on day one 0 too high the sustainability comes in to play... there will always be a fluctuate rate - but the EMR rate will kick in gear to hold the rate stable...

3 more calls and we will end...

caller from area code 501 - Jimmy - comment Okie about $3.86 or the way of Kuwait, - He told Frank he would charge him at least $4 for a ride in his airplane... Okie said a discount to GO HOGS - ha -if it goes to $3.86 and its good but I cant understand if it goes the way of Kuwait and if it moves up>? Frank says Kuwait was at a high rate and in same year it came down drastically Frank says its possible it may go that route but we don't thinks so as it will be bankrupt - if it comes out at $.10 or $1. it will go crazy buying it... Iraq can take the oil and support a rate up to $10.00 for sure... but money is no object for Iraq and can support as high as they want - its close to $4 for sure and its not going too low - it should be around that $4 or $5 .... over $3 for sure to support the budget.... Okie says one factor if they come in lowball rate Iraq can be bought by foreigners if they come out with higher rate it will be the greater incentive for all countries to go to rebuild Iraq - a higher rate will be a greater incentive to invest in Iraq... It will bring foreign investors in for a good rate... Zambawai printed a 10zillion dollar note - its all built so fly the plane and let it dry.... Iraq can support a $10 rate yet they are not going to come out that high but will come out high to bring in new investors -

Delta says that Iraq can do that but this does NOT mean they are going to come out that high - every $ right now is 190 dinars but take 3 zeros out and convert to dollars and you can get the rate...

Delta says when you walk in Iraq you can smell it in the air... the grade of the oil there that you can get 2-3 times of the volume there... Okie says flaring is a waste by product - pipeline through turkey to get to Europe and want to compete with Russia and Iraq will build to help serve part of Europe. Water first then CC of natural gas and then the oil under that.., money is no object to Iraq richest country of the world - meccha of theworld as the bible says - Delta house in green zone is $50 per month for a two bedroom house money is no object - Delta says that Iraq will be one of the most expensive countries and a trillion dollar may nto last for 1-2 years only -

OKIE says that ROI will be like another gold rush as in California... draw attention to them.. One of the Kuwait countries got a license to a natural gas fill there... Okie says that it happened cause the process compressed CNG - natural gas its a liquefied and compressed and ships are getting fixed to ship it... Kuwait and take the compressed gas and put on ships to send to the world... waiting on Iraq to develop their natural gas structures. - the way of the future...

Delta says that the year 2000 wort was 2.92 for the dinar now divide by .29 with 3 zeros removed equals $3.44 and add 20% it goes up to close to $3.90... Frank Laughs

Question from forum - Okie re: taxes - what should we write on the memo line of our checks when we pay our taxes:

Franks said he will write the word INVESTMENT - Okie says 15% capital gains tax on foreign currency exchange- DO NOT LISTEN TO NO ONE abut a CPA professional get their advice - Okie called 3 offices of the IRS and he was told the tax structure was capital gains - and another one said it may be ordinary income and alternative minimum tax and if so social security could come in to play also - and Denver office said it was beyond their scope - 3 different answers is what I got - I expect the IRS to write a statute due to this transaction and they have never had to address this but on a minor level - this is a major level - its a gray area - Okie expects the present administration to write a tax statute relative to this... could be retroactive even if so as it has happened to cause us to pay taxes again....EXAMPLE $150 grand per year in salary made by our Oil boys working over seas and then the IRS came back 3 years later and taxed then with new RETRO rules and it broke them - retroactive tax statutes - they may or may not .....so go to tax experts.

Frank ends conference calls with thanks to Okie and Delta and Frank asks all to come back next Tuesday and Delta says to celebrate ok...

Okie says Please no more PM's or phone calls..

Frank sings Precious Lord -

END OF CALL

Thanks to Rod - Angel R for her assistance to me .

My Opinion...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

And (sorry!), this is getting posted AFTER... after the announcement by FOX News of the GOI being agreed on!

SO! In 12 hours... might be more announcements. Might be the TRIFECA even???

HOPE SO!!

:P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

This should be posted under chat logs FYI. DIDYOU SAY FOX ANNOUNCED THE GOI IS FORMED????

:D

Yesssssssss!!! Also article from MSNBC. Others posted into dinarvets, with the links of the news!!

THIS IS SOOOO HOPEFUL!!

Thursday could be (RUMOR still!) : GOI with Speaker! Chapter VII Lifted! GO RV!

Lotz of BUZZ NOW!! United Nations Security Council! CBI! the DFI!

First of all, thank you for the positive and upbeat post. I love reading positive opinions and content.

I agree this is positive news, however should this not be in the Chat area? I looked at this post thinking it was linked to news articles. By no means is my comment a negative but rather classification of content. I will apologize in advance if I am speaking out of content or character.

With all of the confirmed news articles reported today, I am only applying an opinion as to content. If my comments are out of line please say so. Thanks in advance.

God Bless all who have invested in this country.

• Upvote 1