Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What do we look for now?

Qman

What do we look for now?

I was one of the few of us that thought today might have been the day for the RV well we were wrong.

I have been to a lot of the other sites seeing what they have to say and I must admit that some of it does not look good.

I know NO one knows for sure but is it starting to look not so good to some of you that the RV might me a ways off?

What do we look for to indicate that the RV is near?

• Upvote 1

What do we look for now?

I was one of the few of us that thought today might have been the day for the RV well we were wrong.

I have been to a lot of the other sites seeing what they have to say and I must admit that some of it does not look good.

I know NO one knows for sure but is it starting to look not so good to some of you that the RV might me a ways off?

What do we look for to indicate that the RV is near?

I say we look for a top class action attorney for all of us on this forum and get them to sue CBI, IMF and the GOI. Heck it worked to get them back in session maybe that would work for us! LOL!

• Upvote 2

No, everything is not in place just yet. One step at a time. GOI needs to be formed officially. It'll be spread all over the news. When you see that, then you'll see some true improvement. It'll happen, it's just a matter of time. Patience, stay neutral and observe :)

It was reported here yesterday that it was in the news. ABC and Fox. Was that a lie? I don't know, I'm just asking. I believe that a link was provided, but I didn't check out the link.

It was reported here yesterday that it was in the news. ABC and Fox. Was that a lie? I don't know, I'm just asking. I believe that a link was provided, but I didn't check out the link.

Actually, yesterday the "Rumor" was on the news. They have unofficially decided to form most of the GOI spots. But now they have to announce them and vote at Parliament

They say everything is in place...However..this is Iraq and they have survived this long this way and it just seems to be no big deal.

Actually everything is in place. They can't keep procrastinating due to the fact if they don't vote and have something formed by Thursday:

• The Supreme Council will force a brand new election
  • The lawmakers will have tons of lawsuits on their hands from Iraqi Citizens
  • They may be fined by the Supreme Council
  • Parliament may be disbanded by the Supreme Council
  • Iraq will continue to remain in Ch.7 and the people will remain to live in poverty

Thats just a small list of things that will happen. From what I have seen and heard the GOI leaders have already been sworn in - it just comes down to one last final vote. But from interviews along with reports I've seen and people I've spoken with over in Iraq; the government over there are all ready and willing to do what it takes for their country. So keep your head up. The GOI is on the verge of being formed, More banks are stopping to sell the Dinar for a few weeks, as well as the US Government is now demanding that the GOI be formed.

-Tony :rolleyes: