Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TERRYK

bigdinar

You post it and then call it silly? Why post it if you think its nonsense?

well some one else would have posted it. and TK is after all the Turd King! and you can't fix stupid!

Edited by ds2
  • Upvote 1

Let's hope for once he is right :rolleyes:

I think the 3.86 is a little high also............................but hey...................................what if he is right.........................do we still bash him or prais him?

I have heard the 7th alot here in the past coulpe of weeks

Let's get ready to cash in on Monday :bow::bow::bow:

:woot::woot::twothumbs::tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's because I am European, British and second home in France, which by the way was very rudely alluded to earlier this week, but I find it incredible that you people who constantly turn on this person are even bothering????????????????

Perhaps it is a cultural difference, but thus far, no-one has been right about the RV, so why does he get slated so much? Everyone who has been 'selling' the dream has been making money, not least Adam, just don't get the mentality. If you hate and berate him, why not ignore.

All the best, with whatever you believe. :)

French Huh

Madman Out

Edited by madmanak47
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What gets to me is not that TK hasn't been right, who has? Or that he has gone overboard on the rate, we all dream a little. What gets me is the fact that he passes it off as truth. I realize he occassionally has said, "This is a rumor, take it as such", but he really does build it up most the time. If he would just admit that he is the comic section of this newspaper than we could all enjoy a chuckle and go on with our day. There's NO WAY he actually believes all these posts he has so enthusiastically written! Soooooo, he really does appear to be a pumper. Sorry TK, just calling it as I see it.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's because I am European, British and second home in France, which by the way was very rudely alluded to earlier this week, but I find it incredible that you people who constantly turn on this person are even bothering????????????????

Perhaps it is a cultural difference, but thus far, no-one has been right about the RV, so why does he get slated so much? Everyone who has been 'selling' the dream has been making money, not least Adam, just don't get the mentality. If you hate and berate him, why not ignore.

All the best, with whatever you believe. :)

Far be it for me to question the superior mindset of a european...BUT, it's not OK for "us" to question TK...BUT it's A-OK for you to question those who are critical of TK??? There's a difference between plausible intel and outlandish fiction. TK once commanded the attention of the entire chat room...as he discussed the subtle differences in the way he passed gas!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL GO GET A LIFE!!!

French Huh

Madman Out

You ROCK Mad Man!!!

• Upvote 1