Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cashing in at Airport Locations

SAG

What did Okie Oil Man mean by this statement below? Dinarbanker is offering to cash in at airport locations. What is the risk? Thoughts?

46:22] okie oil man : HOPIN2 WHERE EVER IS MOST CONVIENT--JUST DON'T DO IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF AN AIRPORT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE ADVISING---THAT'S ASKING TO LOOSE EVERY THING YOU HAVE

Read more:

What did Okie Oil Man mean by this statement below? Dinarbanker is offering to cash in at airport locations. What is the risk? Thoughts?

46:22] okie oil man : HOPIN2 WHERE EVER IS MOST CONVIENT--JUST DON'T DO IT ON THE OUTSIDE OF AN AIRPORT LIKE SOME PEOPLE ARE ADVISING---THAT'S ASKING TO LOOSE EVERY THING YOU HAVE

Read more:

From my past experiences Airports normally charge a higher fee to convert money as to where banks charge way less.

• Upvote 1

Don't worry, there is probably PLENTY of time left before we cash in!

Huh? You missed my question entirely. In the chat Okie Oil Man said just don't cash in just outside of the airport like some are advising. My question is what is wrong with cashing in at the airport locations such as Dinarbanker is suggesting? I'm not talkiing currency exchange.

Huh? You missed my question entirely. In the chat Okie Oil Man said just don't cash in just outside of the airport like some are advising. My question is what is wrong with cashing in at the airport locations such as Dinarbanker is suggesting? I'm not talkiing currency exchange.

From what I understood from his posted chat was that the airport is the safest place to cash in because of the security level.

Are they talking about the Dinar Brokers renting an office at an Airport from which to see customers...or exchanging Dinars at the same place that air travelers use for exchanges while they are travelling?

Seems to me that the exchange counter at an airport would be horribly expensive!