Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats Adam saying?

homeless

I think that Adam put that RV Rate down as he wrote the book thinking of the possibility! With all the intel there is now and the way things have changed, years removed, he probably would say more today! Personally I'll fully cash in at 3+ Rate. Maybe just a little below $2. But what would you expect from an investor? biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

well from reading all the posts 'i've narrowed it down to between .10 and 16.61, I'm probably pretty accurate to assume it will be between those two figures and the date somewhere between now and december 31st ,2012 so there you have it. now we can all sit back and relax cause I'm pretty sure I'm about 98% accurate and my intel comes from info I have learned on dv so you all have the link to check my information out. Happy rving B)

• Upvote 3

I AGREE. AND TO HONEST I DON'T FEEL THAT IT'S RIGHT. IT KINDA SMACKS OF ELITISM. BUT IT IS HIS SITE-SO HE DOES'NT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING . WE EITHER CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. I STAY BECAUSE I PUT MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER FROM WHAT DOES COME OUT FROM OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS SITE.

YOU GET EVERY BIT OF NEWS VIP GETS EXCEPT FOR INFO ON THE OFFSHORE STUFF. EVEN I CAN'T AFFORD THAT.THERE MAY BE ADDITION INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES POST RV BUT THAT IS JUST ABOUT IT.

THE LAST TIME WE HEARD FROM HIS CBI CONTACT WAS MONTHS AGO AND THE CONTACT WAS STATING THAT THEY WERE BRINGING IN TRUCK LOADS OF LOWER DEMON. TO THE BANKS . :lol::lol:

YEP, AND I THINK THEY ALREADY SPENT THEM :lol::lol: