Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Info: Friday’s TV Show Info (Iraq)

zantac

I am excited!

Look this RV will happen sooner or later I knew this would be an exciting week when I saw Milike said he would have the Gov. seated in a few days this was on Sunday. If he is able to do it or not is yet to be seen but at least there is action going on. I feel that soon as the government is seated we will see the ch-7 removed and the currency value brought to where it should be!

With as much work that has been done everything is in place for a turn key implementation.

I am not counting my dinar before they hatch but I have to say I had fun sitting in a 42 foot Sea Ray yesterday as part of my post RV action planbiggrin.gif

If we win or lose on this investment I am going to have fun along the way!

I am looking forward to this weekend even if it is only a talk show, They might be clear up a lot of rumors!

I wish you all the best!

I do not sell dinar in any way but I do feel there will be a lot of people kicking themselves for not buying when they had a chance and there will be others that will wish they had bought more when they had the chance.

The best advice I have seen on this site is only invest what you can afford to lose!

(Just like going to Vegas)