Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Repost of psychic's transcript-tweaked a little cut out some unnecessary info

saphire

Guest Ratatap

Actually psychics are very real. The real problem with that industry is it is like any other, there are real ones and fake ones - good ones and not so good ones. Without getting religious, the bible has two stories of key people going to psychics for there take on a situation. The psychics were right in both situations.

Where people in religious entities believe this is wrong is they think that these people are people of satan. In actuality, the problem resides in putting ones faith in that psychic over God. Having faith that all things are as they should be is resting in God and his plan whereas living by a psychics for all your decisions in life is not having faith in God. All things in moderation. There is nothing wrong with going to a psychic but to put ones total faith in what they say is the problem......

Psychics were created by God too - remember they are just people with a different perspective and different gift but still created by God like us.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Actually psychics are very real. The real problem with that industry is it is like any other, there are real ones and fake ones - good ones and not so good ones. Without getting religious, the bible has two stories of key people going to psychics for there take on a situation. The psychics were right in both situations.

Where people in religious entities believe this is wrong is they think that these people are people of satan. In actuality, the problem resides in putting ones faith in that psychic over God. Having faith that all things are as they should be is resting in God and his plan whereas living by a psychics for all your decisions in life is not having faith in God. All things in moderation. There is nothing wrong with going to a psychic but to put ones total faith in what they say is the problem......

Psychics were created by God too - remember they are just people with a different perspective and different gift but still created by God like us.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY RIGHT! I love researching psychics that have helped find missing children and things of that nature. The "Good"ones say that they're not supposed to give you the 'winning lotto #'s, etc" It's supposed to be for spiritual gain not monetary gain. When that psychic asked me for the $6,000 I tried really hard not to laugh and just said, "You know, prayer is free so I'm good with that route. Thanks for your help though!"

• Upvote 1

WOW, HAVE WE COME TO THIS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[

I see we have some serious skeptics on board here. My suggestion to them is to do some homework on the subject. I think you will be surprised at how right o these people can be. I know it is a scary thought but we need to get into the 21st century and question some of our old beliefs or disbeliefs which ever way you would like to look at it.

Remember a mind is like a parachute it only works if it is open. :)

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY RIGHT! I love researching psychics that have helped find missing children and things of that nature. The "Good"ones say that they're not supposed to give you the 'winning lotto #'s, etc" It's supposed to be for spiritual gain not monetary gain. When that psychic asked me for the $6,000 I tried really hard not to laugh and just said, "You know, prayer is free so I'm good with that route. Thanks for your help though!"

I agree with you 100%, and with Mr. Ratatap as well.

The two psychics that I spent almost a year studying did psychic police work for years. They helped find missing children, murderers, etc. A psychic's gift is no different than a musicians gift, or any other person that excels in their craft. It's pretty much a talent that God gave them to use for, as you said, spiritual gain.

Psychics are real, and are observed in many cultures. Not all are bad, not all are good. I can personally say that I had the pleasure of studying two very talented, good-hearted PEOPLE who had psychic gifts.

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 1

Mrs. Ferrall, you aren't the only one who appreciates the opinions of different walks of life in this investment.

For fun, my wife and I saw a psychic in early September. We decided to also ask about the dinar investment. I was vague about which investment I'm in, and only used the word "investment."

I stated that I was in an investment, and was just wondering how that would turn out. The medium replied to me, saying that I would be a very wealthy man. I then asked about a ballpark time period, and she stated, "Sooner, rather than later."

She said that I had a certain timeframe in mind, and it would be the early part of that timeline when the investment would pay off.

Understand that I am a man of HIGH FAITH in God. I have also spent a great deal of time studying many religions, and ways of life. Psychics are a group of people that I spent personal, face-to-face time with in my studies. The two psychics I studied closest with told me that psychics are looked down upon in most cultures because, in their words, "it is wrong, what they do." Their visions are sometimes not as clear as could be, and the "wrong" part is that they SUGGEST life paths. They tell you what you want to hear, and you sort of MAKE it happen.

I do not shun anyone, as all religions and faith are a personal belief that is held dear to each his own. If you believe in SOMETHING, that's better than NOTHING.

In conclusion, it's no different asking a psychic about this investment than asking a guru. They are all guesses!!

Know Moral Eyes

what exactly was your thinking on the timeline??? :)

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

You make psychics sound like a species.....created by God...LOL. They aren't aliens....oh by the way....I think God created them too!!!

Mrs. Ferrall, you aren't the only one who appreciates the opinions of different walks of life in this investment.

For fun, my wife and I saw a psychic in early September. We decided to also ask about the dinar investment. I was vague about which investment I'm in, and only used the word "investment."

I stated that I was in an investment, and was just wondering how that would turn out. The medium replied to me, saying that I would be a very wealthy man. I then asked about a ballpark time period, and she stated, "Sooner, rather than later."

She said that I had a certain timeframe in mind, and it would be the early part of that timeline when the investment would pay off.

Understand that I am a man of HIGH FAITH in God. I have also spent a great deal of time studying many religions, and ways of life. Psychics are a group of people that I spent personal, face-to-face time with in my studies. The two psychics I studied closest with told me that psychics are looked down upon in most cultures because, in their words, "it is wrong, what they do." Their visions are sometimes not as clear as could be, and the "wrong" part is that they SUGGEST life paths. They tell you what you want to hear, and you sort of MAKE it happen.

I do not shun anyone, as all religions and faith are a personal belief that is held dear to each his own. If you believe in SOMETHING, that's better than NOTHING.

In conclusion, it's no different asking a psychic about this investment than asking a guru. They are all guesses!!

Know Moral Eyes

I am a devout Christian with extreme faith in Christ and God. In fact, I received a miraculous healing 12 years ago from Hepatitis C without medical treatment, but I can't explain why people of faith are so down on psychics. Edgar Cayce was one of the most accurate and famous psychics of all times and he was a devout Christian. In fact, they say he never charged a penny for a reading. I think it should be determined on a case by case basis. I believe God has blessed certain people with psychic abilities. How they use them should determine how good they are.

Guest Ratatap

Thanks all for this thread - it takes ones mind off the RV. I think I will go see a psychic now for the hay of it - seriously now, it will happen when it is supposed to....

Keep posting your psychics readings though, they are fun to read!!!!! smile.gif

GO RV !!!!!!!

I am a devout Christian with extreme faith in Christ and God. In fact, I received a miraculous healing 12 years ago from Hepatitis C without medical treatment, but I can't explain why people of faith are so down on psychics. Edgar Cayce was one of the most accurate and famous psychics of all times and he was a devout Christian. In fact, they say he never charged a penny for a reading. I think it should be determined on a case by case basis. I believe God has blessed certain people with psychic abilities. How they use them should determine how good they are.

gman51, Most would not know of anything of Edgar Cayce. I thank you for reminding me of him at this time. Let us not forget Arthur Ford another great and also psychic consultant to the Queen of England. We all have the ability. Some just know how to use it more than others. That is what they both taught.

• Upvote 1

what exactly was your thinking on the timeline??? :)

The timeline I had in mind was anywhere between October 15th and December 1st. So, in stating that the psychic told me that it would happen earlier in my timeline, rather than later, and my timeline STARTING on October 15th, I would say that she was saying somewhere around the end of October or the beginning of November.

Now, I suppose people will do some bashing on me for thinking that it could go as far as December, but the truth is the timeline was set to December so that I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen in October!!

I did some meditating and heavy praying myself, and be it God or certain things I've picked up from my studies of worlds unknown, the rate number that keeps popping out at me is $2.43. The psychic did not mention a rate, as I didn't ask.

Thanks to everyone who actually has an open mind and realizing that God provides gifts to people such as psychic abilities. You are truly a blessing as in my studies, and being a man of God, there are many skeptics that just can't believe anything, no matter how much proof they get.

Know Moral Eyes

• Upvote 1

He is one of the best! If you're a believer, curious, or just plain bored and want some interesting reading on the subject, check out the New Age section of any book store and pick up anything from Edgar Cayce, James Van Praagh or Sylvia Browne. They're three of my favorite authors (except Edgar didn't write about himself, others wrote about him - he also has a really great organization and website but I think its against the rules for me to post it - everyone knows how to Google so go for it)

I was trying to refrain from making religious comments, but just one tiny comment - Always remember that Jesus gets great credit now, but back in the day, he stood up for his own beliefs while being doubted, called a liar, and you all know the story. It's not important to be in agreement with everyone, what's important is to live true to your own beliefs.

"Thinking like the masses may only get you trampled in the crowd" - Renee Lear

• Upvote 1

I've known quite a few real psychic's, from family members to very,very good friends. There are also thieves like the one who wanted $6,000.00.

I have one very good friend who is extremely accurate. She is invested herself. She suggests initially to only cash in a small amount and wait on the rest, it will go up.

Three different psychic's/friends have told me the same thing. I've seen and known many accurate psychic's. Unfortunately, there many, many more charlatans.

Go RV!!!

• Upvote 1

The timeline I had in mind was anywhere between October 15th and December 1st. So, in stating that the psychic told me that it would happen earlier in my timeline, rather than later, and my timeline STARTING on October 15th, I would say that she was saying somewhere around the end of October or the beginning of November.

Now, I suppose people will do some bashing on me for thinking that it could go as far as December, but the truth is the timeline was set to December so that I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't happen in October!!

I did some meditating and heavy praying myself, and be it God or certain things I've picked up from my studies of worlds unknown, the rate number that keeps popping out at me is $2.43. The psychic did not mention a rate, as I didn't ask.

Thanks to everyone who actually has an open mind and realizing that God provides gifts to people such as psychic abilities. You are truly a blessing as in my studies, and being a man of God, there are many skeptics that just can't believe anything, no matter how much proof they get.

Know Moral Eyes

Yes I too was told by a very accurate psychic before the end of this year. She said I would not be rich but comfortable. Which is pretty relative!!