Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buying from Silvergreetings

Drew Brew

Just curious - has everyone checked the dinars they received to make sure all the security signatures (ie: hologram, horsehead watermaker, strip, etc) are on the dinars they received from Silver Greetings?

Being able to use a credit card is a nice advantage, but thought I'd throw this question out there.

Thanks.

Just curious - has everyone checked the dinars they received to make sure all the security signatures (ie: hologram, horsehead watermaker, strip, etc) are on the dinars they received from Silver Greetings?

Being able to use a credit card is a nice advantage, but thought I'd throw this question out there.

Thanks.

Horse head?? No.........Mine have a picture of Al Pacino's head............ :huh: Just kidding............Yes, they check out okay...........

I have wonderful news to share! My dinars are at my local post office to be picked up tomorrow after 1PM. I received a delivery notice at my front door this afternoon, and the time on the delivery notice matches the time on my tracking information, so I know for sure that the parcel is the dinars that I've been waiting for. A delivery attempt was made at my front door, but I wasn't home at the time.

I am very impressed with the tracking info from the time that the dinars left Silver Greetings to the time that they arrived here in Canada, and at my door!! :D

Just curious....what is the advantage to buying through silergreetings? The ones I got were cheaper by a $100 per mil and got here the next day. Just tryin' to be helpful

I have not purchased through Silver Greetings, but from what I've read on DV, there are two reasons:

(1) They take credit cards.

(2) Smaller denominations that could be used for gifts, stocking stuffers at Christmas or graduation gifts.

If I wanted to buy larger denominations in larger amounts I would stick with Dinar Trade or other similar.

• Upvote 1

I have not purchased through Silver Greetings, but from what I've read on DV, there are two reasons:

(1) They take credit cards.

(2) Smaller denominations that could be used for gifts, stocking stuffers at Christmas or graduation gifts.

If I wanted to buy larger denominations in larger amounts I would stick with Dinar Trade or other similar.

Wow ... folks who buy the low denoms from them are paying 7X and 8X what we pay for 25K notes from GIDassociates.com ... I believe that my money is better spent than that.

When I give a "stocking stuffer" 25K ... it cost me $25 and has the propensity to pay off college loans! A 50 Dinar note is a great gift but cost you $3.59 if bought in the bundle or $3.89 if not ... I don't know how else to say this ... you are paying SOOOOOOOO much for these that ... for a little more money you can send them to college instead of to a movie and dinner.

Oh ... understand that I'm not blasting silvergreetings ... I've already posted about the improbability of exchanging your 25K notes for smaller denoms because of this upcharge and the associated costs ... just imagine the headache of acquiring, shipping ... air (securely), courier service on both ends (securely), storage, and profit ... for say 1M IQD in 50 denom notes ... well, it takes 500/25,000 IQD note that you possess or 500X40 or 20,000 notes. This is a logistical nightmare!

Regardless, I'm not your Mom ... you spend your money how you see fit. I'm just trying to get you to see the explosiveness of a bigger gift since you are already almost there by virtue of the huge upcharge.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

I went back and read some of the posts and see that some of you are developing programs to help others and so I went and looked for another less expensive alternative.

DT has 5000 denoms for $1150 or about $5.75/5000 IQD ... as you can see this represents a huge difference between $3.89 for 50 and $5.75 for 5000. I realize that it increases your expenditure by about 32% thereby decreasing your outreach ... and I agree that it's not the perfect solution ... it's just that 5000 IQD at what it's expected to come out at ... well, it can change their lives.

If I were you ... I'd call GID associates and speak to Lauren ... tell her what your program is about and for ... see if she can order in some 500 or 1000 IQD notes and find out what the cost would be. I believe that she will work with you (if she is able) ... now understand that it will cost more. Do the math and see if it will be cost prohibitive. I'm betting that for the same expenditure you'll end up with 10X to 20X the amount that you are getting for your money now.

You'll please forgive my rush to point out how expensive the 50 IQD notes are ... you see, my wife and I run a 501 (C )(3) and so we are always looking for "more bang for our buck".

I hope that this post will benefit you and your programs in some way.

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Did everyone get a Certificate of Authenticity when they placed their order with Silver Greetings? I didn't get one, but I decided to send Abe an e-mail requesting a certificate be sent to my home address. I think everyone should make sure they all have one along with their dinars when it is time to cash in because it could very well make the cash in process a lot faster. :)

I also decided to print a few pages of the Silver Greetings website just in case they come in handy.

Edited by prosperityclub

Ya i checked my email and their was no Tracking number just my order number and it didnt say if it didnt go through.

I also gave them a call and no answer just answering machine,left a message.

Man i hope it went through i want them b4 RV hits!!

don't worry, you got plenty of time. B)