Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwaiti Dinar

keylime

Just an interesting observation. I have been watching the Kuwaiti Dinar because I have heard they want to still be higher than the IQD when it RV's. Recently the KWD has been inching up. Last week it was in the 3.49 range. Now it is above 3.51. Just wondering if anybody else is following and if anyone thinks this may be significant, especially since it has only started climbing the last few days.

www.oanda.com

• Upvote 1

Just an interesting observation. I have been watching the Kuwaiti Dinar because I have heard they want to still be higher than the IQD when it RV's. Recently the KWD has been inching up. Last week it was in the 3.49 range. Now it is above 3.51. Just wondering if anybody else is following and if anyone thinks this may be significant, especially since it has only started climbing the last few days.

www.oanda.com

ozforex says 3.533KWD=1USD. great post! This may be real news. B):DB)

• Upvote 1

www.oanda.com

Yes I have noticed that as well also something else interesting occasionally go on the XE conversion site, not often but this week I decided to do a check now on the 2/10 this is against the Aussie $. Now $1 iraq dinar on the 2nd was 000.880586 today roughly same time it is $1 iraq dinar to aussie$ =000.870069.. There is movement is it good is it not so good thoughts please guys. thanks :blink: