Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

carlablum

Can someone explain what line 7, highlighted in red means?

Thank you!!

Carla

Dabbagh announced Cabinet decisions

1. Approval to authorize the Secretary of Defense the authority to negotiate and sign a draft evocative of Understanding between the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Iraq and the Ministry of Defence United States of America in the protection of military information secret on the basis of the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution and add text (the right of both parties terminate after notify the other party three months ago).

2. Endorsing the recommendations of the committee formed under the command Diwani (83) for the year 2010 on the implementation of Iraq's obligations under Article III, paragraph 1 / a / 5 of the Convention on the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons to develop a plan to liquidate the assets of the store that contains the remains contaminated from the program the chemical the former, which was locked by Special Committee of the United Nations in 1994, except the formation of an organizational structure for the purpose mentioned with the authorization of Science and Technology Minister to take all actions relevant.

3. Approval to authorize the Minister of Youth and Sport the power to sign the UNESCO Convention of the International Anti-Doping in sport and to contribute to the WADA anti-doping and that, based on the provisions of Article (80 / item VI) of the Constitution with the Foreign Ministry in coordination with the Ministry of Youth and Sports on the preparation of the authorization required on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Minister of Youth and Sports, according to the contexts approved and submit to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers for obtaining the signature of the Prime Minister.

4. Approval to raise the excesses of constructions and buildings built on a field east of Baghdad, whether constructions of the State or the private sector and not to approve the continuation of the Municipality of Baghdad manned part of the piece numbered 1/8/18 or arrogance and deer without the consent of the Ministry of Oil and temporary basis.

5. Approve the allocation of the amount of (217.500) million from the contingency reserve for the year 2010 to compensate those affected by the terrorist incident of the long-hand Midhtip in the province of Babylon and the formation of a committee headed by Minister of State for Tourism and Antiquities and the membership director of the prefecture and a representative of the province holds the exchange in accordance with the disclosure provided to the Council of Ministers.

6. Agree on the valuation of the main efforts of the Working Group in the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, which has made the work of dismantling, removing and transporting materials and equipment contaminated with natural uranium under the guidance of thanks from the Council of Ministers of the staff and the ministers of science, environment and financial reward of one million dinars for each employee.

7. Ratification of the agreement between the Ministry of Oil and the Arab Company Record wells one of the formations the Arab Company for Petroleum Services on payment of company debts Arab probing wells on the oil companies the South and the North Oil drop the benefits of delaying repayment of the debt of all the (21.515.297) dollars and drop the amounts incurred for equipment rental 02.08.1990 for the period after the (4.050.618) dollars and the repayment of the debt for services already provided and of (19.469.440) dollars by paying (25%) out of debt during the first year after the signing of the final agreement, and the rest paid over the past four The following payment will be made from the operational budget for the two companies without the need for allocations of additional Ministry of Finance where the payments in Iraqi dinars, according to the conversion price announced by the Central Bank of Iraq, as well as can be paid (10%) out of debt in cash to cover the expenses of maintenance needed by the company palpation and develop their positions in Iraq .

8. Approve the allocation of land located within the security fence to Baghdad International Airport for the general establishment of civil aviation and the inadmissibility of conduct by the owners (Ministry of Finance - the Municipality of Baghdad) at all and the subordination of land belonging to the Contents of the Baghdad airport, located outside the fence to the approval of the Council of Ministers at the disposal of non-force contracts with the owners, which are not accompanied by the consent of the General Establishment for Air and apply that to all the airports in Iraq.

Ended

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://nahrain.com/d/news/10/10/101005c.htm&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiL8LG0v0OkN9Ozts7t1pz7f2okHQ

• Upvote 3

I take it to mean that the Ministry of Finance can pay two companies 10% of money due them without further allocations for their maintenance. The payment in Iraqi dinar to the conversion price

could be the $1.17usd that the contract was possibly written with.

Hey there!

Thanks for the explanation wasn't sure what to thinkwacko.gif

Carla

The contracts could have been writen with a base rate of $3.22

Thank you ha ha!

Carlabiggrin.gif

I take it to mean that the Ministry of Finance can pay two companies 10% of money due them without further allocations for their maintenance. The payment in Iraqi dinar to the conversion price

That would be wonderful... i will be very happy with 1.17 im not greedy at all... hello az and hello to be debt free.. heheh... and camel back mountain here i come.. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey there!

Thanks for the explanation wasn't sure what to thinkwacko.gif

Carla

Thank you ha ha!

Carlabiggrin.gif

dang i will take that too... i will take a dollar... so ready for this to be over and to make that wonderful phone call to all my fellow investors at work... saying HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE... THEY BROUGHT and now time to go and get it.. heheheh

That would be right PATROIT as per a post I placed a couple of weeks ago about a meeting that was held under Shabibi's direction while he was in the states at a big meeting. They were drifting between 1.13 and 1.17 for the 2011 budget.

That would be right PATROIT as per a post I placed a couple of weeks ago about a meeting that was held under Shabibi's direction while he was in the states at a big meeting. They were drifting between 1.13 and 1.17 for the 2011 budget.

Do you really think that it will take years to get up to the pre-war value over $3 or do you think it will happen sooner than that?