Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK chat

Lilalbertus

biggrin.gif

Actually this is true but even more ..something feels very different. If Iraq is joining WTO right now as the MOF in Iraq

indicated.. well then anything is possible. There must be international tradable currency in Iraq first. Now say hello to the RV or least the onset of the Iraqi Dinar Revalue.biggrin.gif

I not a member of his T.K's site nor want to be . But the stuff i'am hearing makes me think this could happen pretty soon. :D

Here we go loop to loop........ all on a Tuesday night...... this ride is wind filled,..... and moving fast......hang on .... something is about to break loose. (WE hope).

Interesting that you used the words wind and break in the same statement, when reponding to a post about tk :D

You go TK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm almost 99 percent it won't happen but there's always that 1 percent you're right. Go one percent. If you win this with one percent you will be my hero forever. Thanks L for the post. God Bless 1% Semper Fi

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 1

ALL YOU BASHER SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR BEHAVIOR, AN TO THE MODS, YOU DELETED TK'S POST BUT YOU ALLOWED ALL THIS BASHING TO BE PUBLISHED, SHAME ON YOU TOO. WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING AN I DON'T SEE ANY PROMISING POSTS FROM ALL YOU BASHERS. GO RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ALL YOU BASHER SHOULD BE ASHAME OF YOUR BEHAVIOR, AN TO THE MODS, YOU DELETED TK'S POST BUT YOU ALLOWED ALL THIS BASHING TO BE PUBLISHED, SHAME ON YOU TOO. WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING AN I DON'T SEE ANY PROMISING POSTS FROM ALL YOU BASHERS. GO RV

Excuse me!!! I was a moderator on this site when TK was causing trouble here! That's why I'm so vocal about TK, "Eeyore," and Gankans. I saw, behind the scenes, what troublemakers(con artists) they really are!!!!

Go drink kool-aid someplace else! Good day.

• Upvote 2