Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oct 15th.

Qman

The date Ihave heard kicked around for the RV/RI is Oct.15th of year.

I would like to know how you all feel about this date?

It could happen!

Any time after the GOI is seated we are golden!

IMHO

Best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 4

I think give or take a day or two, Oct. 15th, 2010 seems to be highly probable for a RV..................

Why do people torture themselves with specific dates? with intel and facts spotty at best, you set yourself up for a fall.....................NOBODY KNOWS WHENblink.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

It could happen!

Any time after the GOI is seated we are golden!

IMHO

Best of luck to all!

Phoenix

Phoenix,

What is your take on the another site suggesting that it is illegal to have the Dinar outside of Iraq:http://www.another site/2007/07/the_iraqi_currency_rv_is_it_fo.html

I know that everyone is gung-ho on it revaling soon, as am I. Putting an exact date is impossible. Iraq has to officially raise the hand of a winner in this mess. It is a very good thing that it appears they have a winner, but they dont officially have a winner, and people it is very improbable of it rv'ing on the 15th. I have been wrong as much as anyone on this whole mess, but I wouldnt expect it rv'ing anytime before 30 days of them officially naming a winner, and I wouldnt expect anything over $1.00 at the onset of a reval.

• Upvote 5

The date Ihave heard kicked around for the RV/RI is Oct.15th of year.

I would like to know how you all feel about this date?

Hi all today,

Does anybody have a link to a site where I can see what the progress is on the RV? Or is there a certain tab I need to click on through the CBI.com website? Or do we all just need to wait "here" for Phoenix or Scooter or someone of knowledge to say so. I would like to know where they read it from please?

Thanks,

Mel

Let's just hope it happens before the tax cuts for the rich expire in the U.S.! LOL B)

If Obama was honest he would admit that those tax cuts W had passed included tax cuts across the board for everyone who pays taxes. O (zero) wants you to think that it is only for the very rich.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1