Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I Find it odd that...

uncs

I find it odd that all of the recent news that its Maliki and now we could possibly wait 30 days for Parliment to meet and approve everything????????? Sorry, I just find it odd that if it is (and I believe it is Maliki) Maliki that it will take another possible 20-30 days for the parliment to report and all agree on the positions? Man, come on, free your people and seat your governemnt and help the people of your country. Let's go RV hurry up. I need a good Christmas. Also, I find it odd that all of the news about Maliki lately and nothing solid about anythng else? Just would think that there would be more solid stuff floating around even if it is IRAQ

• Upvote 2

I find it odd that all of the recent news that its Maliki and now we could possibly wait 30 days for Parliment to meet and approve everything????????? Sorry, I just find it odd that if it is (and I believe it is Maliki) Maliki that it will take another possible 20-30 days for the parliment to report and all agree on the positions? Man, come on, free your people and seat your governemnt and help the people of your country. Let's go RV hurry up. I need a good Christmas. Also, I find it odd that all of the news about Maliki lately and nothing solid about anythng else? Just would think that there would be more solid stuff floating around even if it is IRAQ

uncs...Happy Holidays!

HappyHolidays100_1212.jpg

I know what you are saying but my post earlier was that under the circumstances Parliment is under great pressure and will possibly meet within the next 9 days. Hang in there.

• Upvote 3

Remember.........most of what we read/hear about today is stuff that happens two or three days ago.